Time for Another TAG THREAD? ;]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tag cheesy smile! lol =)
becheesysmile8ds.jpg

Tag Edge black beanie and black leather

edgeannebonohelena.jpg

Or maybe not leather... hard to tell. But there definitely IS leather in the photo. so let's just go with the same!

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:
Tag Edge black beanie and black leather

edgeannebonohelena.jpg

Or maybe not leather... hard to tell. But there definitely IS leather in the photo. so let's just go with the same!

Is Edge holding a cigar there?:huh: Or have I gone blind?

hcbiggs2002 said:

Tag Bono eating....

cake3.jpg

:bono: Mmmmmmm!

can I tag that to my avatar???? ok, it's the same pic.. but still..
ok tag Bono on his birthday(you can't see it, but it's the truth, so accept it!)
birthdaybonochicago1005058mx.jpg

Galeongirl said:

can I tag that to my avatar???? ok, it's the same pic.. but still..
ok tag Bono on his birthday(you can't see it, but it's the truth, so accept it!)
birthdaybonochicago1005058mx.jpg

I LOVE that you can see people’s reflections in his sunglasses, great photo

(Tuwie I feel like I'm following you around the forum today! I think you are my new favorite poster)

awww B got lost!!! he looks soo cute there!
tag Bono at the beach... (sorry I could not help it! that pic was the first thing that came in my mind... :drool: hello Ck's)
bonobeach9hn.jpg

vivalapopedge said:
^^ I was actually gonna post that pic instead of the circle one, but it disturbed me a little too much.:eyebrow:
very distracting yes.... but did you noticed mr Bono's fine arse already??? if not... there's a mirror behind him in that pic... :D I didn't notice that until... late... very late...
tag: signature
champagnesigned5dy.jpg

Galeongirl said:

very distracting yes.... but did you noticed mr Bono's fine arse already??? if not... there's a mirror behind him in that pic... :D I didn't notice that until... late... very late...
tag: signature

holy crap, no i didin't notice that! this is my new favorite picture ever now :drool:! you are my hero, Galeongirl!

vivalapopedge said:
is that the edge in the mirror too?
I think so ^^
ohhhh Edge checks Bono's moves out :D Edge plays punchbag... *ouch*
I wonder how Bono reacted when he saw the picture.. and signed it... :lol: it is signed on the err accurate place ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom