Time for Another TAG THREAD? ;]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :)
haven't seen that one before - baby Bono sigh...

Tag - another flag photo

48982fd5.jpg

:drool: Now THAT is one of the best photos of baby Bono ever shot. His body... o.m.g.

Anyway!
Tag ~ Bono holding mike with both hands
bonovest3.jpg

I love that flag photo :love: Makes me look like a time traveller as it's exactly the same U2 flag I made for live8 baby yeah!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Is that a Batman bumper sticker? :lol:

What is it with these men? I've seen Larry in a Batman shirt, Bono in a batman necklace, and now this bumper sticker.

I saw a picture of them on u2takemehigher last night in which there was a Batman symbol--didn't save it, though. :wink:

phistolemon said:
ehrm...Tag Bono's Cowboyhat

b6373f77.jpg

tag the beach, the location, the man, the shirt, the hat, the whatever else I can tag since it is the same day :wink:
(sorry I have to do this yes... )
:drool: CK's
bonobeach9mg.jpg

I see London, I see France.....:giggle:
(sorry... seriously... is not 12 years old or anything...)

Tag ~ More ocean in the background. (And also just a good excuse to post the other one of these photos because.... holy mama!!)
bonoarmslingbwACdouble1.jpg

ohhhh you are way too young to see those pictures missy! still.... you're damn right to see them :drool:
very nice view there :wink:
tag arm in sling - naked upper body- the pants - the hair- the grayish glow - the nipples :drool:
yes I do have sommething with posting a part of a set today... :lol:
bonoarminslinglooking7ag.jpg

that look on his face :combust:

and look at all those freckles! they're everywhere !!! :drool:

Haha!!... well your post of the Bono underpants sent me giggling back about 30 years... just couldn't help it! :giggle:

And yes... that arm sling set kills me... probably my absolute favorite of Anton's. Ever.

bonocomet said:
Haha!!... well your post of the Bono underpants sent me giggling back about 30 years... just couldn't help it! :giggle:

And yes... that arm sling set kills me... probably my absolute favorite of Anton's. Ever.
heheheh it's not my favorite :evil:
remember a certain cross-posted picture of The Fly here.... ?
that one's also from Anton, it's in U2&I I have heard... now I BADLY want taht book :drool:
anyway, I gotta go.... :wink: sleepy time.. back tomorrow, and I can't wait for all the new pics I'll see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom