Time for another "caption this!!!" post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madzia

The Fly
Beacause it's Monday and we keep complainin' about morning sleepiness and start-of-the-week laziness, I thought we should start another caption post to brighten our edgesistence.

JS75999.jpg

Bono: ouch !!! my f*#$% nose... I won't wear those high-heeled shoes again...
Edge: I told you B. - never run down the stairs...
Larry: Bwahahahaha !!! And now I'm gonna answer all the quastions and all the PLEBA girls will be mine !!! Bwahahahaha !!!
Adam: Man... someone should repair ye pants. Believe me - it's not a very nice view from here...

JS75999.jpg

Evil-Edge: Shall I kick?im? Shall I kick?im? I WILL!!! And everybody says that Bono kicks ass, hehehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 08-20-2001).]

YO32451.jpg

.."and deafness, it sets in..."

"What? I can't hear you Bono!"
"Huh? What did you say Edge?!"

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

no worries girl... it's my turn now (unless my stupid server will say no to PLEBA again...)

iR78372.jpg

Adam: What a...? What are ye laughing at lads? Have I something on my face?
Bono: Oh nothing really... (thinks: well, isn't this nice? our adam IS a man afterall...)
Edge: Oh my god!!! I'm scared !!! is this real?
Larry: Hmmmm... I'm starting to feel intimidated...

lR80555.jpg

Bono: And I thought that Anton's job is easy... you have to be an acrobat to make piccies like that...
Edge: Still didn't fixed those torn trousers... Man, you REALLY should wear some underpanties...
Larry: (spotting me in the crowd) hey baby !!! come here often? wanna see my instrument? (drum I mean
smile.gif
)
Adam: I better hide before B. smashes my face with his stinky shoes...

freedombono_edge_sheep2.jpg

Bono?s lamb: bah!!!
Edge?s lamb: I was going to say that!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Thanks Naya-good thing its not smell-a-piccie(piggie!) looks like they're all runnin after LEBA (jealous of those lambs!)

Bono?s lamb actually made a little no.2 on his jacket. You should have seen Bono?s face when he saw it
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Security guy "Wow, these crazy chicks ARE right-Bono really does have a nice butt"
sanjose11.jpg

lmao!!!!!! OMG!! Nice pic, too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom