Time for an Orlando Bloom feast, cast your eyes on these scrumptious treats!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I need to renew everyones attention to this lovely lad, so here are some nice pics of him, most of which might have been posted before, but anyway it is always good to look at something more than once, especially if it looks this good:drool:
orlando2.jpg

orlando26.jpg

obsag6.jpg

orlando288.jpg

I luuurve this guys dress sense and style:)
orlando295.jpg

orlando34.jpg

orlando98.jpg

I love his bits of craziness on the DVD. Its cool seeing an actor as themselves when the only way youve seen them is pretty straight(well as straight as an elf can be) and then to see them acting like a loon. :laugh:
i saw some great shots of him with all the other lotr boys on a site somewhere. they were awesome. i'll have to go searching.

Aurora...what a gem...the medium sized O

Thank you for this community service. The close up of his Legolas plaits are particularly appreciated. I only kept a couple of pics from the last time you kind souls posted OB pics.
I have made a new avatar, I hope you approve Aurora...I've been photoshopping again...he wore mellon:sexywink: My comp. is dead slow too and theres' a thunder storm in the distance..

Funny thing Aurora. I was hoping Bono may have been on the Oprah Winfrey show today. Turned on TV(fullof wicked ads ..I want it all and I want it NOW!!!!j/k)
Out walked Steve Irwin, we'd just been discussing him on the forum. He was funny,he said to Oprah..
" you as bit excited about that mate?"She was leaning right back at first, he was great. I hope Bono isn't on tomorrow then. I may not get to see it.hmmmmmmm
The costumes, the metalsmithing ahhh TTT....Orlando:mac:thanks.
I like all the Legolas in costume ones, but I like this one too

Attachments

• lotr4.jpg
    lotr4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 41
Well, since this thread has been bumped up, I'm just going to post a couple of my favorite OB pics.

orlando1.jpg

orlandonewsweek.jpg

As Legolas... :drool:

photobyviggo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom