Time for a tag thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tag the band standing next to large body of water

october.jpg

:scream: Dangit! My dial-up is too slow. I was going to tag Ali's wicked cool shoes. But I think I can repeat Bono wearing blue, though not as, erm, upholstered as in burbs' post. :wink:
34455%3C9523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23239874678%3C4ot1lsi

I don't have the shoe fetish gene, but wow that woman wears the coolest shoes on the planet! All must :bow: to Ali's shoe sense!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
No worries, Beverly! It took me awhile to figure it out too. What you do is find something, anything, in the last picture posted, then post a picture with that thing. So for example, in the last two pictures, Edge is wearing a checkered shirt, then there was a checkered shirt on Larry in the next pic. Get it? :wink:

Thats what i thought but in some pictures i didnt see the connection. Thanks Lemon!

(rudely butting in)

damn, i'm glad i popped in here, just for the young Bono and the mirror pic. thanks, mspurrl!

tuwie said:

O-M-doubleG! (goodnessgracious)

WHERE is that picture from!?? i absolutely LOVE it.
Someone else will have to tell you where that ones from. I found it here. I can't even remember what the thread was called. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom