Tickets on sale....again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay, so just to cover all the bases on trying to AGAIN get tickets to latest upcoming U2 shows....there was some mixup with the Vegas tickets because they weren't being sold thorugh Ticketbastard (but they were through Tickets.com)....so who's selling tickets now? Can we get tickets through Ticketmaster *AND/OR* Clear Channel???
confused.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Okay, so just to cover all the bases on trying to AGAIN get tickets to latest upcoming U2 shows....there was some mixup with the Vegas tickets because they weren't being sold thorugh Ticketbastard (but they were through Tickets.com)....so who's selling tickets now? Can we get tickets through Ticketmaster *AND/OR* Clear Channel???
confused.gif

I believe that if you log on to cc.com and try to order tickets through there that it will link you directly with Ticketmaster. I checked all my basis today, I even called a local radio station to make sure that tickets were to be purchased through ticketmaster. I have my account ready to go with Ticketmaster. *crosses fingers* Good Luck!

Good luck to everyone trying for tickets. Hope Ticketmaster comes through for y'all.
smile.gif

To quote Mona: RACKEM FRACKEM Ticketmaster!!!
There has got to be a better way to get good tickets! No GA love for me this time...Did anybody get GA's??? Let us know!
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Back
Top Bottom