tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
LivLuv...how are you able to travel so much? Are you volunteering?

Who me? Chicago is only 3 hrs away from here so it's more of a "long drive" than travelling really. I don't have school at all on the days we'll be gone and I can take off work b/c I'm working full time over our spring break to make up for it.

As for the trip to Africa, that was a class and it cost me over $3600. Ah...student loans!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Who me? Chicago is only 3 hrs away from here so it's more of a "long drive" than travelling really. I don't have school at all on the days we'll be gone and I can take off work b/c I'm working full time over our spring break to make up for it.

As for the trip to Africa, that was a class and it cost me over $3600. Ah...student loans!

Was Tanzania for school too?

U2Girl1978 said:

Was Tanzania for school too?

Yeah, it was a class. We're required to get CCE (cross-cultural engagement) credits in order to graduate and it fulfilled that requirement.

I've got 4 tix for European opening night in Brussels. Red zone (= GA in the states, but it's a separeted zone in front of the stage, so hopefully not too much pushing and shoving)

Still trying to get tix for Croke park. (regular sale is on friday)

fah said:
I got pre-sale tickets today for the Vancouver show :hyper:

Lower bowl :up:

Yay fah! :hyper: I was wondering how you'd make out :hug:

Um, I just bought another ticket in Seattle, because it was a good lower bowel (better than the ones I got in San Diego) :).

So I'll be making two trips out west . . .from Florida . . . dear God, I'm having buyer's remorse now :reject:

Can any Plebans make me feel better for spending too much? :( I keep trying to remind myself that the reason I built up my savings account was so I could afford to do stuff like this :huh:

kellyahern said:

So I'll be making two trips out west . . .from Florida . . . dear God, I'm having buyer's remorse now :reject:

Can any Plebans make me feel better for spending too much? :( I keep trying to remind myself that the reason I built up my savings account was so I could afford to do stuff like this :huh:

Just remember that the band only tours every four years...so this opportunity only comes around rarely. Plus, it could be their last tour. You would regret it more if you had the chance to attend these shows, but didn't go.

Hope that helped. :hug:

kellyahern said:

Yay fah! :hyper: I was wondering how you'd make out :hug:

Um, I just bought another ticket in Seattle, because it was a good lower bowel (better than the ones I got in San Diego) :).

:hug:

Congrats on both San Diego and Seattle :applaud:

Seattle is great city and there is lots to do there besides U2 - not that you will have lots of time for that though....

If you are going to make the trip to Seattle make sure you book around the possibility of there being a 2nd show added. From looking at the schedule there are openings for 2nd shows in both Vancouver and Seattle - one of the cities will hopefully get a 2nd show. Personally I'm hoping it's Vancouver but you never know. Vancouver is pretty close to Seattle - just in case you didn't know that.

fah said:

:hug:

Congrats on both San Diego and Seattle :applaud:

Seattle is great city and there is lots to do there besides U2 - not that you will have lots of time for that though....

If you are going to make the trip to Seattle make sure you book around the possibility of there being a 2nd show added. From looking at the schedule there are openings for 2nd shows in both Vancouver and Seattle - one of the cities will hopefully get a 2nd show. Personally I'm hoping it's Vancouver but you never know. Vancouver is pretty close to Seattle - just in case you didn't know that.

Yeah, Seattle is going to be a quick trip just for the concert. San Diego will be my vacation :lol:

So I hope it's a second show for Vancouver too, for both our sakes :hug:

arw9797 said:
No GA's but I do I have tickets for San Diego on 3/28 and Chicago May 7, 9, 10. :crazy:

I didn't really want GA's since I'm short. I've had as close to 8th row main floor at a concert and I couldn't see crap so I don't think I'd be able to see to well if I had GA's. It would be fun to be that close once but there's always the 3rd leg....

:hyper: add both nights at Croke Park to my list! :faint: I'm going to Ireland!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm going to be flat broke and not be able to do anything, not even go out to lunch during work, just to pay for all of this but it's going to be worth it!!!!!!

:hyper: I can't wait!!!!!

Is anyone here going to the Chicago and boston shows?

I'm awaiting tickets for the 5/28 show. I have tickets for the Chicago 5/10 show and Boston 5/24 show. And I'm also awaiting word about the Chicago 5/9 show.. Phew...:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:
Is anyone here going to the Chicago and boston shows?

I'm awaiting tickets for the 5/28 show. I have tickets for the Chicago 5/10 show and Boston 5/24 show. And I'm also awaiting word about the Chicago 5/9 show.. Phew...:huh:

I'm going to the 5/7 Chicago show. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

LivLuv....I haven't heard anything from your friend in a few days. Is he still interested in the tickets?

I dunno, but apparently my bf wanted to take me to the 5/7 show so now we're desperately looking for tickets. If they're still up for grabs, I'm definitely interested.

As it says in my sig, I'm on the lookout for either 2 GAs to any of the Chicago, Philly, or New Jersey shows. I would also take only 1 GA if it's Bono's birthday show.

So if any of you can help me out, drop me a line! brightangel5348@email.com

I :heart: PLEBA!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm delighted to let you know that I got my ticket for Nice, Aug. 5th!!:dancing:
Now, I'm broke!

arw - you are so right! It will be WELL worth being skint for!!:wink:

Congrats to all of you who got tickets too! :)

Thanks!:hug: My first U2 concert, after more than 10 years of crazy tape-VHS-CD-DVD listening&watching!

My first concert will be spent watching the back of their heads!!!:up:

Definately going to have to buy the DVD when it comes out!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom