Ticketbastard....here we go AGAIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Typical of Ticketbastard - and my own luck - I could not get through to get a ticket for the Dallas show on November 25....

Does anyone have an extra GA ticket they'd like to unload??? If you do, please email me at gudagirl@hotmail.com.

Grazie!

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
--------------------
Bono just has such an incredible ability to harness the crowd's energy and feed it straight back to them, resulting in what seems like communal ecstasy.I've never seen anything quite like it. Our Bono is indeed a mighty force. He walks into a room and all the air gets sucked right out. He is completely magnetic. - Shirley Manson, on Bono

Here we go again indeed! I will pay too much for 2 GA's to Atlanta, with St. Louis, KC and Tampa next choices in that order.

I have to ask here, did ANYONE get lucky on the sale this morning? I have only seen other pissed off people like myself. I mean, there are a lot of us here, and if we devoted U2 fans didn't score WHO DID??
mad.gif
Who got all those tickets, the scalpers? This sucks.
icon13.gif

Disco, I just read on EYKIW that Like O2 was FIRST IN LINE for Dallas ticket and got no GA! Something is indeed wrong somewhere!
mad.gif

CRIKEY!!! You're kidding, Kitten! She was first in line and still NO GA tickets?!
eek.gif
There is definitely something very rotten in Denmark with this whole ticketing situation. I have only rarely heard of people getting through easily, if at all!!!
mad.gif

I have half a mind to even "write my congressman" about this...or write to somebody! (didn't Pearl Jam have a big fight with TB a few years back for this very reason???) TB obviously has a monopoly on the whole ticket thing, and it doesn't seem fair...or RIGHT.

I wonder who we can complain to? Surely there's something that can be done.

Disco

well, i was hoping that with my dsl line at work that I would be able to score some pretty good seats. but as soon as 10:00 hit, the freakin site said it was too busy to keep trying again, so I did. I was able to get 2 tickets, not GA's. I went ahead and purchased the seats because I did not think that there would be another chance to browse for better seats. I just found out through some other fans that they were able to go directly to the ticketmaster outlets and walk up and buy GA tickets with no problem, there were only a few people in line. That kinda pissed me off, so I thought I would hop on line to see if I could score some better seats. I am glad I did, because I just bumped my seats up to something better and closer to the stage, not floor level but pretty darn close. I am sorry that there were some problems getting seats. Ticketmaster really sucks and I hate them like the rest of you. I really wish there was a better way to buy the tickets. So if anyone is interested in coming to Atlanta, there is a pretty good chance that there are a few seats available.

Back
Top Bottom