Thursday Group Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
g1x.jpg

boad_zoo.jpg

Edgespet said:
*looks back at last 5 posts*

:reject:

Can you guess who my two favorites are???
They are my faves too! It used to be Edge and Bono but then my friends were makin fun of Adam and callin him ugly and stuff and I felt bad so I started liking Edge and Adam :D Course, Adam is a VERY fine man anyway:wink: I just never seen it till recently :huh:

TheWho4Life said:

They are my faves too! It used to be Edge and Bono but then my friends were makin fun of Adam and callin him ugly and stuff and I felt bad so I started liking Edge and Adam :D Course, Adam is a VERY fine man anyway:wink: I just never seen it till recently :huh:

I think one of the reasons Adam's looks are so underappreciated is because he's hard to shoot...here's a quote from Anton that's in the Propaganda book...
Adam is hard to photograph, but always great company
and it's very rewarding to get a good photo of him.

Quote about them all from Anton..
...Adam:very interested in the results-- Larry: easily bored, but easy to take(well, DUUUH)--Edge:always looks the same--Bono: quite hard to photograph because he has so many different faces but is therefore my favourite.

Thanks for all the GREAT pics -especially these of Bono and Adam.:yes:

They show the warmth, sincerity, loyalty and friendship that exists in U2.:up: :wink:

U2 are GREAT EXAMPLES to us of how to have differences and then how to resolve those differences in PEACE and LOVE.

I will ALWAYS LOVE U2! :adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love: :hug:

:lmao: :reject:

Got my threads messed up! That's what happens when two weeks of peace & quiet is suddenly shattered into oblivion by the arrival home of an 8 year old & a ten year old!!
Still a really sweet pic & one of my favorites ever! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom