Thought for the Day, Part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Here we go again. This one came to me just now, almost complete.

You're at a charity event, a real wingding. The dress is casual, but you look fabulous. You've just been to the bar and gotten drinks for you and your friend, so each of your hands is occupied with a glass. You stop at the dessert table to take another look at the creamy, rich dessert that you'd really like to try. There's no one else around; they're all at the bar or on the dance floor.
You notice that someone else is next to you, maybe a little too close. You do like your personal space. Just as you're about to take a step away towards your friend, a familiar voice says something right in your ear. Your heart skips a beat as you recognize the voice. It's Bono (or the band member of your choice, of course). He repeats his question. "They look delicious, don't they?"
Your heart skips another six beats or so as you turn your head to meet his eyes. He's smiling, but the smile has a touch of wickedness to it. Apparently he thinks you look fabulous, too. "Wouldn't you like to try it?" he asks, glancing down to the dessert, just so there's no misunderstanding of his intent.
"Yeah," you manage to mutter, "but I need to take these drinks to my friend."
"It'll be all gone by then," he answers, "have some now." You move your hands to indicate that they're full; you have no way to hold a fork.
His grin gets wider as he reaches down to the dessert with his finger, and your heart stops as you realize what's about to happen.

He takes a bit of the flavored cream from the top of the dessert and holds it to your lips. You've been watching his hand the entire time, but now, as his finger is at your mouth, you meet his gaze. You both blink slowly; Bono smiles very slowly and pushes his finger into your mouth. Your whole world stops at this moment. You move your tongue around his finger, taking all the cream from it. You look back into his eyes (yours were closed for a moment), and you can see that he's not smiling anymore, he's just breathing.

He takes his finger from your mouth, blinks, licks his lips, and turns and walks away.

You'd do the same if you could even feel your legs.

martha said:
You stop at the dessert table to take another look at the creamy, rich dessert that you'd really like to try.

*Snort*...boy, does that phrase hold loads of meanings...

It's late...my mind's going into the gutter...uh-oh...

Anywho...good thought, martha...:yes: :drool:... I assume some girls here will be having some nice dreams...:wink:.

Angela

Re: Re: Thought for the Day, Part 7

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Snort*...boy, does that phrase hold loads of meanings...

It's late...my mind's going into the gutter...uh-oh...

Anywho...good thought, martha...:yes: :drool:... I assume some girls here will be having some nice dreams...:wink:.

Angela

That is if we can even get any sleep. After reading that I threw in my Slane castle & Boston Elevation dvd's and I haven't stopped watching them since. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom