Thought For The Day, Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
(I haven't done one of these for a while.)

You're at a very fancy ball, dressed to the nines. Diamonds discreetly accent your ears, wrists, and other parts. Bono (or the band member of your choice) is dancing with you. He's dressed in a very expensive, old-school tuxedo. It's perfectly tailored for him, and he's still got it all buttoned. You haven't really met, but you're still dancing with him. It's a slower dance, and, while he's the perfect gentleman, he's holding you very, very close to him, pressing the small of your back with his hand. You're so close that you can feel the slight stubble of his beard on your cheek, even though it's evident that he shaved at least that morning, and you can smell the very slight scent of the results of the effort of the last few dances. He's quietly humming the melody of the song into your ear, so quietly that you can barely hear it.

Even though I'm a Bono girl, I think Edge would fit perfectly in this thought. :combust:

Or maybe Adam :shifty:

Nice---Larrrrrry :drool:

Unfortunately, if I were to ever dance like that with him, I'd be 3 inches taller than him

:reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom