Thought for Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think anybody of us could answer that... well, besides the fact that anybody here *could* actually be Bono.. keeping an eye on us weirdo's... but thinking about that too much might make you a bit paranoia...

Wow..thats quite a question. My mind is in whirl wondering what he thinks of himself.

For some reason I think that Bono himself is not completely sure what to make of himself. He's confident but sometimes he seems unsure of himself. He's arrogant but then again extremely humble. I think he's probably proud of the fact that he's grounded and human but also enjoys the effect his celebrity has on his fans.

Summary - He's probably very aware of who he is...and yet isn't satisfied with it and keeps working on it.

I banged this out pretty fast--I hope it sounds like English. :der:

Galeongirl said:
I don't think anybody of us could answer that... well, besides the fact that anybody here *could* actually be Bono.. keeping an eye on us weirdo's... but thinking about that too much might make you a bit paranoia...
I'm pretty sure you're not Bono... because if you are... then you're pathetically self-obsessed :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm pretty sure you're not Bono... because if you are... then you're pathetically self-obsessed :wink:

well, we all know Bono loves himself... :wink:
but I think indeed that Bono has a good feeling of knowing who he is, but he is very humble... and sometimes, dare I say, shy about it...
he's such a perfect man...
oh and if I were him I'd sure know I am married to the loveliest wife in the world..

:shrug: I don't even know what it's like to be me! :wink: I imagine it's pretty cool to know that you're making a difference, though...

Galeongirl said:
Okay okay, I am Bono. Can't you tell by my Adam obsession? :wink:

I think hes a confused do gooder....meaning, because of his strong faith theres an example he must put out there being in the limelight. Then I think theres another part of him who gets pulled in the other direction which conflicts with his faithful morals.:eyebrow:

kafrun said:

Okay okay, I am Bono. Can't you tell by my Adam obsession? :wink:

well,... If one of us would be Bono.. it'd definately be one of the Edgebunnies! I mean... the thread of the two of them... :love:
outsiders would get some ideas out of that!

Back
Top Bottom