Those who are planning on attending the Montr?al and Hamilton shows, report here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Hey girls..so right now I know that Melpop, Mrs Edge, CatDubh and anitram are planning on going to see either one or two of these shows.

So those who live in Ontario or Quebec: Have you received your PROP forms yet? Me, nothing yet.

And who is planning on attending the Montreal show and going to the Hamilton show the day after? How long would it take to go to Hamilton? Is it an 8 hour drive?

Thanks !

------------------
Sick of sorrow
I'm sick of the pain
I'm sick of hearing
Again and again
That there's gonna be
Peace on Earth

It takes about 5 hours to drive. I was thinking of renting some sort of sleeper/camper thing and then after Montreal, snoozing in it in the parking lot (because the traffic getting out will be awful anyway) and then driving like demons in the night to Hamilton. We should have an entire caravan!!

I'm hoping to get to Hamilton. Although I may have some tix to get rid of, depending on what happens in the next few weeks. If the fear increases, I don't know if I want to be separated from my family. Even though it's only a couple of hours away, being in another country at certain times can be tenuous. My passport's expired, but I can bring a copy of my birth and marriage certificate with my driver's license to cross. My sister begged off. She says the next time she'll go to Canada will be when she moves there (jk). I still have the sense of security (maybe false).

it's a dirty day.....

Naya,

Well, first off, I don't have a Prop memebership!
eek.gif
frown.gif
I know, I know, shame on me. I will get to it, when I have some $$$$.

But I have every intention of going to the Hamilton show thru a friend who lives in Canada and is giving me (for the face value cost) her prop ticket! Aint I lucky?
wink.gif

I live in Upstate, NY and will be making the trek across the border solo since my friend couldn't manage a ticket.
frown.gif

Anyone who is going there I look forward to meeting my PLEBAn friends in the GA line!

tania

Not much luck with tickets today unfortunately, so I'm not sure yet about Montreal unless other options come through!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I got my GA ticket for Montreal !!!! I'm so happy !! Thank you again to ZooGirl !

And I received my Prop Form today, and I ordered my Hamilton tickets and I sent it today.

Good luck to everyone !

I have GA tickets for Montreal too YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so glad!!
I'll see you girls on the 12th!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

I'm definitely in Hamilton.

I don't think it'll be worth it for me to go to Montreal. Not sleeping for 48 hours won't really bode well. In my estimates, it will take at least until 11:30 to get out of the arena, and about 6 hours to drive. Since it's saturday, I know already that people will be sleeping outside in Hamilton, so that line may be slightly harrowing if I don't make it back from Mtl very early.

see you all there!

Back
Top Bottom