Those Three Little Words....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mistyrose

War Child
Hey all! First off, just wanted to say thanks again for all those hugs and well-wishes you guys gave me at the start of the week! They helped a lot. For anyone who cares, lol, my first week at work has gone pretty well. Lot of information, so it's overwhelming and exhausting (I'm used to staying up till 3 AM and getting up at 11 AM), but luckily the weekend is coming and it's 3 days cuz of the holiday on Monday!
smile.gif

Anyhoo, sorry for the rambling. There is a point to the lame title, which you will see.

I've been having a *lot* of U2 dreams lately! Probably thanks to you ladies with all your sexy dreams that you've been sharing with us. Hehe. U2 have appeared in my dreams consecutively since last Thursday night.

So last night, in my dream, I was hanging out with *my friends* Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam, just chatting all chummy-chummy with them when I had to leave for a meeting about work.
mad.gif
I left the guys and they promised to be there when I returned.

At the meeting, the head honcho was like: "There will be a new rule implemented in the dress code. From now on, all employees must wear sparkles and sequins and other do-dads both on their shirts/blouses and on the legs of their pants or their skirts. Failure to dress like this will cause termination!" I was like,
eek.gif
First of all, I do not own sparkly, glittery clothes and I just got the job!

Frustrated, I went back to the band's hotel room and lamented to them. They were very supportive. Bono was like: "Don't worry Tania, you are not going to lose your new job. The boys and I will make sure of it. We will help you any way we can." That put a bright smile to my face.
smile.gif

Then, all of a sudden, a spark came to me and I turned to Edge and said those three little words he had been waiting to have someone utter: "EDDDDDDDGGGEEE, BEDAZZLE ME!" Yes, I did say those words in my dreams and he was quite happy and said it would be his pleasure!
eek.gif

So I woke up with a grin and a giggle. "Edge, Bedazzle Me!" LMAO. I think I have Bluey to blame, er, Thank for that one!

Tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by mistyrose:

So I woke up with a grin and a giggle. "Edge, Bedazzle Me!" LMAO. I think I have Bluey to blame, er, Thank for that one!

I'm tellin' ya, that bluey is a bad influence! I don't think my mom is gonna let me hang out with her anymore!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Oh my god! I didn't think anyone paid attention to my rambling! I am so proud!
By the way, I have a bedazzler now, just thought I'd say. I'm glad I could enrich your U2 dreams....It has prompted me to change my sig.
Hee hee hee
Bluey the Bad Influence.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

LMAO!!!!! That's hilarious! I wish I could have a dream like that! Maybe us PLEBA girls should make signs for the 3rd leg concerts that say "Edge, bedazzle me!"
biggrin.gif

Yes Bluey, you are a *bad* influence. LOL.
wink.gif
Of course we pay attention to your rambling. You ramble like no other. And even if my concious mind didn't pay attention, my subconcious certainly did!

Giant Lemon, hey, I think you are right, we *should* make those signe. What do you think his reaction would be???????

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
LMAO!!!!! That's hilarious! I wish I could have a dream like that! Maybe us PLEBA girls should make signs for the 3rd leg concerts that say "Edge, bedazzle me!"
biggrin.gif

LOL! That's so funny that you mention that because I was already saying the other night that I was thinking of doing that - that is of course, if Bluey didn't mind
smile.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Men suck. Unless they play instruments...

Of course, of course. Carry my message to the boys. Because *sniff* don't think I can go! *Bluey throws herself into a pile of cinders and cries like the scullery maid she is* And YES I'm going to pout all day unless someone edge or larry like snaps me out of it. *Blue sucks her thumb*
, Blue the Pouty

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

LMAO, Tania!!! What a cool dream! and you're FORCED to wear sparkly,spangly stuff? Wow. How fun is that? Man I need another U2 dream, and soon.

I LOVE that line...Bluey is a comic genius!!
biggrin.gif
I walk around thinking that line to myself all the live long day, just cracking myself up, because (from Bluey's original story) I can just *picture* the guys on elevation Air doing what they were doing: Edge bedazzling his pants, Larry (in dutch) holding the bloody box, Adam commenting, and tipsy Bono screaming for bedazzling attention. So durn funny.
biggrin.gif

That does it. I'm adding that line to my PLEBA tags!!!

God bless, ya, Blue!
smile.gif

Disco
---
eleventy billion U2 piccies!
http://communities.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

Back
Top Bottom