This question is totally going to come out wrong ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
... but I was thinking about this today.

Not in a psycho stalker kind of way, just innocent curiosity ... :sexywink:

Anyway ... my question, for those who have met/danced with the guys ... what do they smell like?

I know many people have already said that Bono can smell like any one or more of the following at any given time ... sweat, Dune, leather and cigarette smoke.

But what about the others?

I love a guy who smells nice?

[color=royal blue]Want....to smell.....the Bono....... actually you know, I don't know if I've ever gone full out and SMELLED someone....unless they asked me to. I don't know how I feel about smell.....unless Bono smells like chocolate chip cookies...[/color]

I heard that Adam doesn't smell like smoke(even though he smokes) @ all and that he and Larry are good smellin. But I have no clue of what they smell like.

I remember hearing that Bono smells really good...Like what? I dunno, but back during the Popmart Tour they had this "Miami Girls" site (they might still...I dunno!) with accounts from women who had danced with Bono onstage and many of them said he smelled really good!

3346%3A64%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323238594957%3Bnu0mrj

A friend of mine once went on a date with this guy who asked her, "Can I smell you???" :huh:

That was their first, and last date.

LMAO Sicy.
I've heard Bono wears Dune. What about Edgie? I wanna know what he smells like. :scream:

Hmm now I'm sitting here wondering what kind of deoderant Bono uses.... :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom