This PLEBA is a Disturbing and Wonderful Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Disturbing and wonderful" --- You talking about PLEBA or me personally?? :laugh:

Either way, I think when it comes to B & the boys, wonderfully disturbed is the ONLY way to go!!! :up: :crazy:

u2granny said:
Hmmmm

macphisto-pic-37.jpg
Oh God!--that one disturbs me the most (I still don't know why--but it makes me :macdevil:)

Whenever I am here.....I always feel like I am doin' something I ain't suppose to be doin'........:wink:

dazzledbylight said:

no, girl, just expand your mind a little. :yes:This is a goooood place- with lovely photos for us to sigh & drool over, and have fun as girls/gals/women's nite out. :sexywink:. Keeps the body in good shap to those motors running at times :D :dance:

Well said,dazzled !:up:

dazzledbylight said:
ashely, nice to meet cha! :wave:

but wtf....was that the Euro edition of Achtung Baby?
I don't remeber seeing that version of that photo/session :laugh: on my American tape {I didn't have cds yet}!

It's one of the squares on the back of Achtung Baby, but only from the European versions. The American versions have a silly clover covering it. :der:

Gimme more naughty Bono pics. :drool:

Has anyone seen the 1992 MTV Video Music awards while singing "Even Better Than The Real Thing" where he sings, 'Well my head is somewhere in between'
he puts his hand around his crotch area! :shocked:
That was the moment, right there. That got me hooked on Bono for every single day for the next fourteen years!

xtal said:

Has anyone seen the 1992 MTV Video Music awards while singing "Even Better Than The Real Thing" where he sings, 'Well my head is somewhere in between'
That was the moment, right there. That got me hooked on Bono for every single day for the next fourteen years!

OMG! No, but that was the period of time when I felt he became truly HAWT! I wish I had seen that...but then again,I would probably have it on a loop with Live from Sydney's "Angel of Harlem" and I would never leave the house....good golly:drool::faint:

Ashley said:

It's one of the squares on the back of Achtung Baby, but only from the European versions. The American versions have a silly clover covering it. :der:

AhHA!! that's what I figured. :wink:

If this had come out in 2002-Our FOrmer :yuck: Attorney General probably would have demanded he puta towel around his waist and Not even just a'fig leaf'.

xtal said:

Great....now my 'location' looks pervy....:|

I'm trying to remember my Bono hooking moment....:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom