This need a caption

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chrispinius

Babyface
u2-01.jpg

This need caption

tat picture goes to show that age and maturity go a looooong way
and that if you are going to be in a band when you are 15-16 - pictures like that are bound to be lurking around:wink:

Lar: Hehe, it's so ridiculous what we're doing here.
B: Come on now, we ARE the best rock band right after The Clash.
Adam: I'm wearing the pot because they stole my cap, but be honest, love - Doesn't it suit me?
Edge: Instead of giving me the guitar I requested I get beer and a gun - can I talk to the manager?

FallingStar said:
Lar: Hehe, it's so ridiculous what we're doing here.
B: Come on now, we ARE the best rock band right after The Clash.
Adam: I'm wearing the pot because they stole my cap, but be honest, love - Doesn't it suit me?
Edge: Instead of giving me the guitar I requested I get beer and a gun - can I talk to the manager?

wasn't adam the manager back in those days?

:lmao:

Oh my god, I didn't even realize that Adam had a pot on his head. And it gets weirder...

starsgoblue said:
I find it impossible to think of a caption, let alone come up with words when all I can do is look at Bono's strategic hand placement....
:reject:
:evil: I've been collecting those pictures, and there are lots of them.:yes: I think someone has to help him choosing his underwear.

Last edited:
LOL. Larry is smiling!! Grinning is more like it. When I looked at the pix fast it looked like Bono's **gulp!** gun was poking him in the nose.
This picture is so funny. Bono is sooo serious. Do you think he realizes that the rest of the band is funning?

Back
Top Bottom