This may go badly....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My God!!! - I've been away for sooooooo long. :sad: Haven't had more than 5 consecutive leisure minutes at work in over 2 weeks now; haven't had access to the 'Net or the energy to find access when at my mom's or my own house in over a month. :sigh: I decided earlier this week that since we're staying at my house tonight that Tuesday was BlueCrackNight - and woe be unto anyone who gets in my damn way!!! :rant: :D

Anyway, I felt like setting myself up for what may be a complete shredding of my ego. :uhoh: I've missed you all so much here in PLEBA & Interland -- SHOW ME SOME LOVE & TELL ME HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN MISSED!!!!!

:ohmy: Umm.... you guys did notice I was MIA didn't you???? Guys? Guys? Anybody out there??? *listens for crickets chirping* :lol:

Seriously - I have sooo missed you all. What's the latest on our boys? Who's been posting the greatest pics of them (Kelly, natch) and what thread are they found in? Has youvedonewhat written Chapter 27 of "...Drawers" yet? How was the BAW's trip to the East Coast? (I know the wedding was gorgeous - I did get to see a few of those pics!) :hyper: :laugh:

Tell me all the wonderful things I've missed the last 2-3 weeks!!

I still remember ya :D. Good to see you around again :hug:.

There have been some cool new pictures posted in the threads I have been able to keep up with here, yes :). Can't really answer the other questions, but just wanted to say that it's nice to see you back :). Hope you'll be able to pop in more often :wave:.

Angela

:wave: Thanks for the kind words!! :hug:

**slinks back out before getting caught by the boss :ohmy: **

No love, huh??? :madspit: Be-yotches -- step up & show some me some propers. I'm a bonafide Blue Crack Addict!!!

:hug: :lmao:

*scoops her forgotten thread up off the Crack House floor & gently dusts it off*

:sad: Well - the result's are in and it's official. This was a pathetic thread & seems to have been destined for failure. I'll slink back into obscurity now.... Goodbye cruel world. :wave:

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom