This makes me mad!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please, if you love Bono, do yourselves a favor and don't click on this link :barf: :barf:!!

There are much better things to spend your time with, believe me :yes:.

Um ok whatever it was just crashed my compuer :down:

I suggest if its Bono bashing, just ignore it. There's always going to be someone, somewhere bashing Bono.. or anything/anyone else for that matter.

I love bono but I don't expect the whole world to love him :| ... I

I think that the people who post that stuff are ignorant but they are ignorant just because they don't like U2. Bono doesn't have the need to explain himself to each one of us and there are people who doesn't like his job.

This is no ordinary Bono bashing. They go too far, saying he should die, demanding he die, and listing ways to kill him. Even if it's a joke it's not ok. I know that's a board made to bash things but wouldn't the mods set some kind of limit about discussing killing and dismembering somebody?

Here's an example :|

Posted by: World Of Weird (Dogbomb forum)

There must be fifty ways to kill Boner!
Just kick him in the head, Ned
Stab him in the back, Jack
Shoot him in the face, Jase
Hang him by his neck, Dec
Throw him off a bridge, Midge
Push him under a bus, Russ
Crush him with a tank, Frank

Wild Angel said:
Here's an example :|

Posted by: World Of Weird (Dogbomb forum)

There must be fifty ways to kill Boner!
Just kick him in the head, Ned
Stab him in the back, Jack
Shoot him in the face, Jase
Hang him by his neck, Dec
Throw him off a bridge, Midge
Push him under a bus, Russ
Crush him with a tank, Frank

There's always going to be people like that. Just ignore people like that. The only thing reactions like this do is fuel them.

I think people who post this crap are really closet Bono fans afraid to admit to themselves that he is really pretty cool and does nice things for people he doesn't even know. They would probably be the first ones to run up and ask for an autograph or freak out about seeing someone famous.

I think we should not take that kind of bashing too seriously, I laughed reading some of the posts just because they doesn't have the power to harm bono or me... and I don't know, I think this would be boring if we always make a big deal about that stuff.

I don't think that those posts come from die hard fans... that would be weird, we can't be naive and say that people who bashes U2 is just because they love them madly. I admit that there are people who really hate U2 and they have their reasons, I hate some music and I have my reasons. The thing is that we don't have to make a big deal about that is part of this,

I think we should not take that kind of bashing too seriously, I laughed reading some of the posts just because they doesn't have the power to harm bono or me... and I don't know, I think this would be boring if we always make a big deal about that stuff.

I don't think that those posts come from die hard fans... that would be weird, we can't be naive and say that people who bashes U2 is just because they love them madly. I admit that there are people who really hate U2 and they have their reasons, I hate some music and I have my reasons. The thing is that we don't have to make a big deal about that

There are always going to be people like that. Some people live and die by cutting other people down. They can't do anything constructive. I ignore them.

wild honey 7 said:
please, if you love Bono, do yourselves a favor and don't click on this link :barf: :barf:!!

There are much better things to spend your time with, believe me :yes:.

Wish I would have taken your advice. :madspit: to those people. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I mean this in a good way, but he brings a lot of that on himself. It takes a lot of courage to get out there and stand for something. Mainly because anyone who doesn't agree will atomatically hate you, everything you do, and everyting you stand for because of it. I love him for it, but I realize that a lot of people feel the oposite.

Back
Top Bottom