This isn't larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
This isn't larry!! who is this? what is going on?

ba-boy41.jpg

AdamsMango said:

I see..it looks like they are trying to pass him off as Larry..lol

From what I have read, Larry was working at the time, so they used Guggi for some of the photo shoots.

holy moly laddy

okay,*sorry*,this has nothing to do with the topic :(,but,flaming june,I :heart:ABSOLUTELY LOVE:heart: your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!:larry: :yes::drool:

Re: holy moly laddy

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
okay,*sorry*,this has nothing to do with the topic :(,but,flaming june,I :heart:ABSOLUTELY LOVE:heart: your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!:larry: :yes::drool:

I forgot what the topic was....I kept looking at Larry's middle :)

Larry had a job, so when the band had photo shoots, Guggi stood in as Larry.

*thinks of guggi in velvet dress*

*shudder*

heh....passing guggi off as larry...i guess their one similarity is that larry's had the same haircut for 20 years, and guggi has neither washed nor cut his in 20 years......:ohmy: :eeklaugh:

flaming june said:

From what I have read, Larry was working at the time, so they used Guggi for some of the photo shoots.

OMG!!!!!

*passes out*

Flaming June..your sig....good God girl, what are u trying to do to us Larry girls?!!

:heart: LOVE IT!!! :heart:

now if only i could open that zipper (or unbutton it)....:D

Last edited:
larrysgirl said:

OMG!!!!!

*passes out*

Flaming June..your sig....good God girl, what are u trying to do to us Larry girls?!!

:heart: LOVE IT!!! :heart:

now if only i could open that zipper (or unbutton it)....:D

:happy:
Thanks girls, I knew you'd like it... it Larrylicious :larry:

Lord Jesus Flamming June.....that is the best and hottest sig i have ever seen.

YUM! :tongue:

i don't think i'm going to be able to concentrate on any thread you post in cause i won't be able to take my eyes off larry's amazing belly :ohmy: :larry:

what was this thread origianally about?.......i already forgotten :D

flaming june said:

So, they really were trying to pass Guggi off as Larry! LMAO! Poor Larry. :D

Flaming June, that is a delectable sig. Gotta love the Man Groove.

Steering away from the love trails conversation (for just a second! :D) it's a really bad pic of all of them. Look at Edge. What is he doing? And Adam is just hilarous.

...okay, back to Larry's love trail. :tongue:

Sweet Tart said:
edge looks like he's trying to hide behind guggi long enough to discreetly pull up his fly...... :ohmy: :lol:
lmao
I just noticed this. Maybe he had to go pee....Well you take a look at how he's standing!

Back
Top Bottom