This is too exciting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
I am going to Ireland in a year. Not fair i know this far in advance..cause now it's like all i think about! but any way-I was talking to my dad about what i was going to do with my life (I am 17) cause my sister told my dad she didnt want to go to college. And I said i wanted to be a journalist and live in ireland. So he said i should look up internships or some kind of job when i am there! Living in Ireland in a little over a year! I am all giddy!! Finally getting out of this closed minded, smog infested shit hole!! I am so excited now! :dance: :hyper: :faint: :applaud: lol I know I am :blahblah: but i am so excited! I figured i would tell the fellow irish obsessed here!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean! That's how I felt before moving to Dublin. All the excitment, all the anticipation...ahhh! It was too all overwhelming for me. After years of dreaming of moving to Ireland I finally made it. And things are going amazingly well!

I think I couldn't ask for more! :D

And I'm positive things will go well for you too! :yes:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I know EXACTLY what you mean! That's how I felt before moving to Dublin. All the excitment, all the anticipation...ahhh! It was too all overwhelming for me. After years of dreaming of moving to Ireland I finally made it. And things are going amazingly well!

I think I couldn't ask for more! :D

And I'm positive things will go well for you too! :yes:

awww thanks!! :hug: where did you move from??

Lemonboy said:
Why is everybody going to Dooblin except ME????

Don't feel so bad, I was supposed to be going next March, but I got a new car...so now I can't go.

BUT! when my oldest brother and I retire, we decided that we are gonna open a pub in Ireland. :yes:

DML said:

Don't feel so bad, I was supposed to be going next March, but I got a new car...so now I can't go.

BUT! when my oldest brother and I retire, we decided that we are gonna open a pub in Ireland. :yes:

It?s okay I was just kidding. I am sure I will be going there someday soon! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom