This is so unbelievable.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
This picture is from the first Chicago show... and I'm in the background... LOL!!
bonowithme.jpg

*sigh* So I guess I did get my picture taken with Bono after all.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Wow, that is cool..you are technically in a pic with Bono and Edge! I heard that was a great show! I can't wait for the Austin show, maybe I will get lucky too.
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!???????????

EMAIL ME OR MRS. EDGE!!!!!

Oh, and Bonovoix, that's so cool...you're semi-famous!
biggrin.gif
Hope I can see me in a couple from Vegas and/or LA!
biggrin.gif

disco

LUCKY YOU,BONAVOIX!

Now you can brag about being in a pic including Bono and The Edge, and not using Photoshop or photo editor to make that reality...
smile.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

You are actually luckier than I was, Bonavoix! When the guy handed up the disposable camera up to Bono to take a picture, (I think it was Mikal's camera) I ran over and grinned.
biggrin.gif
Mikal says the picture didn't come out though...

Gao
mad.gif
on Kodak Max and other disposable cameras! The best pictures I got were either outside ones or ones where Bono and Edge were at the tip of the heart.

And Sparky's Girl ... it was a wonderful show!!! Best of luck when you get to see your show!

------------------
*gasp* My spoon!

Adam -- The Simpsons

BONAVOIX!!!!! That's so awesome!!! Where did you get that photo?

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by Burning_Azalea:
Gao
mad.gif
on Kodak Max and other disposable cameras! The best pictures I got were either outside ones or ones where Bono and Edge were at the tip of the heart.

And Sparky's Girl ... it was a wonderful show!!! Best of luck when you get to see your show!

Thanks burning_azalea!
I also took a Kodak max to the Houston show back in April, and only a few of the pics came out! of course we had mezzanine seats on Edgie's side!!
frown.gif

I am still trying to decide if I should go with the disposable or just use a regular camera! We were lucky to get GAs this time and of course I am gonna be in Adam's face, trying to look my best, but will probably be grinning like a fool the entire time! Any suggestions on the camera decision???

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Use a regular camera, sparkys girl! Hallelujah Here She Comes and I were in front of Adam on the rail at the Tuesday Chicago show, and I brought my new camera. The pictures are so cool! Yay Sparky! Sparky deserves a real camera to take pictures of him posing for you!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Thanks girls... and BTW, that's not Edge... That's a fan that Bono pulled up on stage to play a song with. That pic is taken as the guy was taking the guitar off. The pic is pretty dark though. And I found it off of the Sexy Chicago Pics thread... i was scrolling down and from all of a sudden I was like, "wait, is that ME??" It was so funny... I was very excited.
smile.gif
And I finally have a decent pic of myself, so I'll post a more visible version of what I look like soon.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

Thanks burning_azalea!
I also took a Kodak max to the Houston show back in April, and only a few of the pics came out! of course we had mezzanine seats on Edgie's side!!
frown.gif

I am still trying to decide if I should go with the disposable or just use a regular camera! We were lucky to get GAs this time and of course I am gonna be in Adam's face, trying to look my best, but will probably be grinning like a fool the entire time! Any suggestions on the camera decision???

I'm a bit late with this response(why must I have a job where I work on Saturday?), but judging from your experience at Houston, the next time I go to a U2 concert, I'll borrow my brother's ridiculously fancy camera with all the attachments! (He seems to always get good pictures from it) That way, I can get some Larry/Adam pics too! If you know someone who is majorly into photography, you might ask if they have either good advice of good equipment to borrow.

------------------
*gasp* My spoon!

Adam -- The Simpsons

[This message has been edited by Burning_Azalea (edited 10-20-2001).]

It looks like he's holding you in his hands and you look like you're going, 'oh, Bono!
It is so cool how that worked out! Bono works in Mysterious Ways!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom