This is so cool...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
I just went to my mom's house for dinner and decided to go through my old junk draw (this was the place where everything would wind up when I cleaned my room). I found all of my old U2 pictures and books. Once my husband re-hooks up my scanner I am going to post pictures (although that could be a while).

I found the Zoo TV tour book in perfect condition a U2 project I did in college and photographs, tons of photographs. Although a lot of my books are in pieces because I use to cut out all the pictures I liked and put them on my walls.

Talk about a walk back in time.:laugh:

Well now I know why I have an era. It is all R&H and earlier. I have some great shots of Bono. He'll probably do it for me tonight and I'll be able to scan tomorrow after work. So look out for them.

youtwohearts said:
Well now I know why I have an era. It is all R&H and earlier. I have some great shots of Bono. He'll probably do it for me tonight and I'll be able to scan tomorrow after work. So look out for them.

:hyper:

That is so cool..I just found a "lost" U2 VHS tape full of goodies...I still havent watched it all *cause I want to savor the moment slowly* but so far it contains U2's performance on Live Aid, The short documentary "Outside is America" 80'S MTV interviews..An interview with Edge and Adam by MTV backstage a ZOO concert
and more....I though I would never find this tape agian..I should start to lable these things...If I can convert this into DVD and eventually make stills I will post some...

BonoFox1 said:
That is so cool..I just found a "lost" U2 VHS tape full of goodies...I still havent watched it all *cause I want to savor the moment slowly* but so far it contains U2's performance on Live Aid, The short documentary "Outside is America" 80'S MTV interviews..An interview with Edge and Adam by MTV backstage a ZOO concert
and more....I though I would never find this tape agian..I should start to lable these things...If I can convert this into DVD and eventually make stills I will post some...

By the way, as I continued to watch the tape I also realized that
it contains U2 at the US festival..Yeah Larry in shorts:wink:
I think I recall doubing this tape for a friend w/all these goodies
but she moved to AZ and we lost touch....Oh well!
I would love to make stills of these events..I'll work on it

Back
Top Bottom