this is just a rumor this is just a rumor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
AHHHHHHH
Please God lets pray

I found this on youtwo.net
A British reader has informed us that the following conversation took place on the BBC News24 channel:

One anchorman said to the other, 'Wasn't Bono supposed to be there today?'

Additionally, something was mentioned about a 9 a.m. meeting.

YouTwo.net note:

Please note, that this story does not say "HE WAS IN THE BUILDING." It also does not say "HE IS DEAD." At this point, this is a big rumour and we are treating it as such. We will attempt to determine the validity of the rumour immediately.

OMG was he in the world trade thing *SPECULATION* *JUST ASKING* *I DON'T KNOW BONOS SCHEDULE*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

this is NOT true. I know it's not. 9am is too early for Bono to get up. It's NOT true. I'm sorry to have posted it.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
9am is too early for Bono to get up.
lol! whoops.

P.s. anyoen know why ticket sales are being postponed?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

BONO IS OK THANK GOD!!!!!NOT IN NEW YORK!!!!!
smile.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW??? I WANT PROOF!!! I am so concerned. PLEASE!!!!!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Don't worry...it HAS been CONFIRMED! He's okay.

One less person to worry about....

Now...for the rest...

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Where did you hear the conformation from? I'd like to make sure the source is reputable. If he was there I pray he got out okay.

Girls,

the media would almost certaintly have picked up on the fact if Bono, U2, or any famous person was involved within the incident...dreadful as it sounds the papers will always pick up on these insignificant things when others of just as much importance are involved...my prayers go out to those who suffered today...I hope America finds strength in these times and become one.

I can't get youtwo.net or any of those links
frown.gif
but happy to know!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

OMG.Please tell me Bono wasn't there and he is ok.Someone please tell me.The thought of Bono being dead is not one I want so please someone have more info.
Laura.

Ok, girls... this is from CNN.com There's full coverage there with complete chronology and times available for your use.
smile.gif
The times are all Eastern.

"8:45 a.m.: A large plane, possibly a hijacked airliner, crashes into one of the World Trade Center towers, tearing a gaping hole in the building and setting it afire."

So IF, God forbid, Bono did have a 9:00am meeting, the first plane crashed before it would have started, and therefore they would have evacuated the building since it was burning. I'm sure he's fine, but keep praying. Check it out on CNN.com.
smile.gif

Here's the link for the Chronology. http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/chronology.attack/index.html

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

NOOOOOO!!!! don't say that!!!!!
mad.gif

i think if ANYTHING, they were talking about that Bono might have been IN New York - you know, he has a home there, as do Larry and Adam!!! His home may not be THAT close to the trade center, don't jump to conclusions!

Here's from u2tours.com...if he's even IN NYC, he's probably NOT in the trade center!!

---
September 06, 2001 / New York, NY
Venue: Metropolitan Opera House
Comments: U2 performs a medley of their previous and current singles at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.
---

We don't know...until we know!!!!

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
So IF, God forbid, Bono did have a 9:00am meeting, the first plane crashed before it would have started, and therefore they would have evacuated the building since it was burning. I'm sure he's fine, but keep praying. Check it out on CNN.com.
smile.gif

And he?s always late as well.... *hope, hope, hope*

Someone in Everything You Know is Wrong said they saw Edge on TV, wandering around by the WTC. Sounds unlikely, but I guess most of us would know Edge if we saw him.

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

Back
Top Bottom