this is gonna sound a tad rotten on our Edge but.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..its true........

see at the very end of Making of UF? the 2nd version of Pride?

See the way Bono and Edge are standing at the 'what-da-feck-ya-call-those-music-makin-controllers' and Bono turns and Edge turns round and looks at the cameraman in disgust? In like a 'fuk off' look?

I seriously used to tink Edge back then had no patience, lost his temper fast and was a bit uppity...............but thats just how he came across........

mums says to use the word 'snobby' but thats not right...........

Its almost like he hated UF Makin Off being filmed in the first place.....................

but seemed fine from Rattle and Hum on......

:ohmy:

all in all, U2 back then scared me a bit........or else its just Edge.........

((((((((((((((((((hugs Edgy))))))))))))))))

awww poor edgeymon. :(

i can see what you mean. but hey, lets give the guy some credit...... even bono and the other guys will admit that edge does most of the work when recording.... i'd get 'uppity' too if i was doing all the work! *chuckles*

:bono: Hey edge lets go out for a pint! :p
:edge: I would if i wasn't so busy fixing these damn songs! :mad:
:larry: Hey i don't know what's wrong with the rest of you, but the drooms sound great :wink:
:adam: hey i just wanna play bass and chase women :yes:

I remember hearing about the reason for why Edge got a divorce was because he was "monster". That is a quote from what he said. I think that he didnt really care for the camera being there either.:mac:

adamswildhoney said:
I remember hearing about the reason for why Edge got a divorce was because he was "monster".

THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

But seriously, that kinda scares me too. Edge....."monsterlike"??????
He's probablly just really driven to work.....maybe a perfectionist?

Last edited:
stephannv said:

THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

But seriously, that kinda scares me too. Edge....."monsterlike"??????
He's probablly just really driven to work.....maybe a perfectionist?

yes,he is definately a pefectionist!

I think Bono once said that Edge used to have trouble relaxing on stage because he wanted the songs to sounds as close to the studio takes as possible.....

Lolllll cookie monster...................

OK NOW I have to go study Edge.

Look what you've done :D

Lemonboy said:

yes,he is definately a pefectionist!

I think Bono once said that Edge used to have trouble relaxing on stage because he wanted the songs to sounds as close to the studio takes as possible.....

Edge is intense.....that comes across in Flanagan. However, the other guys don't exactly strike me as slouches, particularly not Bono.........huh? Bono a slouch? No dice!!!
*oops......am I in trouble???*

Back
Top Bottom