this is gonna drive me NUCKIN FUTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
if I don't ask,so I hope you all won't mind another question from me. I come seeking your collective U2 widsom.
biggrin.gif
And I'm afraid to go out of PLEAB!
icon30.gif

So, here are my questions.

Some one on this Bruce board I go to accused Bono of being "packed sincerity" like Barbie Spears is packaged sex. Naturally, I defended him.
biggrin.gif
And THEN this guy said Bono had lip synced during the Zoo tour. So I ask...tell the truth, I can take it...is this true?? I find it so hard to believe but....

Also, did anyone see that NFL commerical that played Bad? Anyone know what's going on with that? They SOLD that song??
frown.gif

SD

Someone must have sold BAD in some way because it was also used in the movie "All the Pretty Horses"

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

I have no idea about any of this....but the subject line is pretty funny
smile.gif
ANYWAY....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Watch the ZooTV: Live From Sydney tape to see for yourself -- I've watched it a lot and he is most definitely NOT lip-synching. I think that guy was just making stuff up to make you mad.

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

( I'm a [blank] Girl - a U2 group

wow i cant believe bruce attracts lying arseholes.

does it really matter if they sold it?

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

CR-yeah, the guy's full of it. Just hot air, really, but still.
biggrin.gif
(Mole, you exactly right,I think.) Yeah, it matters to me if they sold it because I freakin LOVE that song and this is U2, right? The band that's saving rocknroll? The ones that still mean it? Always have? If it's in a movie, fine, that's not a commerical. Commericals...that drives me crazy! IMHO.

You know, I remember hearing they were gonne play during halftime at the Superbowl; maybe its just advertising that. I guess we'll see. Just as long as it's not selling a product.

As for the lip syncing, thanks ladies! I didn't think so!! HA! That'll be the day!

smile.gif

SD

Back
Top Bottom