this is for you Adam lovers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
tp3_005.jpg

*edited to say that I'm a bloody moron and accidentally posted the wrong pic the first time :banghead:*

Last edited:
nice pic.....:adam: bum.......:D

and you even get edgie tushie in the same pic....it's that great. :yes:

Originally posted by Ashley

nj_146.jpg

OMG!! i soooooo wouldn't have been able to control myself if he would hav done that in front of me. the last thing i would have been thinking of is taking a picture of it.

:eek: :shrug: :angel:

mug shots? Like as in, only his face? I'll have to go U2 browsing again I guess.... :cool:

goofin.jpg

Grrrr.... I forgot how annoying tripod can be!!! :mad: :mad:
Well, if you right click, choose properties, copy the addy, and paste it into your browser, you can see the picture.

:madspit: on you Tripod!!!! :(

Last edited:
Ashley said:

alright not only are these amazing bum shots :angel: but also i must say again for like the thousanth time; how cool are those pants? i love them i want some. when i was a senior in highschool we had to wear black and white camo pants for a dance show i was doing and i was excited cause that was the closest i could find at the time. in love with the pants.

Ashley said:
oh, well in that case, I'll put the other pic up again too! :)

tp3_005.jpg

I wanna know who the old lady is in the audience!!!

wasn't there a photo of adam with an older lady fan once upon a time? 50 pts to whomever can find it!

Last edited:
Sweet Tart said:

OMG!! i soooooo wouldn't have been able to control myself if he would hav done that in front of me. the last thing i would have been thinking of is taking a picture of it.

:eek: :shrug: :angel:

Yeah, it reminds me of that time during the Elevation Tour at LA3.... someone held up a sign for Larry that must have said "SMILE DAMMIT!" or something, because he did this:

g.gif
4.gif
g.gif

My friend turned to me and said, "DID YOU GET THAT ON FILM?!?!"

Me: buh... buh.... wha? NO! I was too busy being DAZZLED by what appeared to be TEETH! I didn't know he had them until right then! :lol:

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Yeah, it reminds me of that time during the Elevation Tour at LA3.... someone held up a sign for Larry that must have said "SMILE DAMMIT!" or something, because he did this:

g.gif
4.gif
g.gif

My friend turned to me and said, "DID YOU GET THAT ON FILM?!?!"

Me: buh... buh.... wha? NO! I was too busy being DAZZLED by what appeared to be TEETH! I didn't know he had them until right then! :lol:

Moonie :D

Daaa... well, you'll probably see him smile again, especially if you bring the SMILE, DAMNIT sign! Write it so that Larry knows you're demanding that he stop with the poker face and grimaces. :D

And Ashley, that's an excellent shot of Adam's bum! To make it even more exceptional, Larry's grinning his fine arse off! Ha ha! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom