this gutiar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sconehead

The Fly
hi poeple!!

as you may know its half term and teachers have give me tons of homework. so as part of my graphics homework im doing a point of sale for a music dvd.

i was wondering has anybody got any pics of edge with this guitar a little bigger and so you can see the guitar better??

20061106153709990001.jpg

thanks in advance!! :wink:

sconehead said:

as you may know its half term and teachers have give me tons of homework. so as part of my graphics homework im doing a point of sale for a music dvd.

How old are you? I'm on half term too, and I just received my Graphics AS paper - I was going to market a music DVD too :wink: Only I was going to use Muse instead of U2, I still have to finish the previous project though :uhoh:

I don't think it's the Pete Townshend edition as Edge's has a whammy bar on it and he prefers vintage guitars.

Edited to add: Edge's SG is the GIBSON - SG - 1966 - heritage cherry finish

Last edited:
ugh that guitar is horrible...its his ugliest guitar...sorry...just my opnion...for the effect I beleive Edge uses a shimmer and flange effect

Oh I don't think that guitar is ugly at all! My husband played an SG that was WAY uglier :shh: than Edge's.

Back
Top Bottom