This Forum Scares Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say, that PLEBA does a pretty damn good job of moderating themselves. :up:

Thank you Sicy! Most Plebans try hard to maintain within the boundaries while still having a good time.

The parties help me keep my insane RL from going out of control. Where else can you find good friends, love, laughter, and a bit of lusting anytime you need it. :hug: :heart:

:angry:

Go away then :grumpy:

Nah, only joking. Pleba is like my safe heaven too!

DiscothequeLP , pop into the party and I bet you dont leave in a hurry....ask tre :wink:

{{Pleba hugs}}
:heart:

good....:evil: we are glad you are scared:evil:

:wink:

Thanks Sicy:hug: we try to keep it within the boundries..no matter HOW hard it is sometimes:wink:

*envisioning Disco getting surrounded by an impenetrable circle of tough Pleba girls...closing in on him*

you better run away.

Sicy said:
I have to say, that PLEBA does a pretty damn good job of moderating themselves. :up:

I think you may be right about this one. The people here are pretty well-behaved :).

Also, a-mole, FYM stands for Free Your Mind :). I do enjoy that place, too. The PLEBA area allows me to take my mind off the serious and heavy stuff for a while, and the FYM area allows me to express my opinion when possible...best of both worlds :D!

And inbetween, I get to discuss other various forms of entertainment. Works for me :up:.

Angela

i don't think it's that, wildhoney. . . if we're thinking about what scares me around here, i'd start with your sig. . .

Back
Top Bottom