This Forum Scares Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
i don't think it's that, wildhoney. . . if we're thinking about what scares me around here, i'd start with your sig. . .

careful...or I'll post all the sweaty Bono pics I can find:evil:

:drool: :combust:

actually, both Bono and you girls have taught me everything i need to know about being in a rock n' roll band -- at every show my band plays, i just do my best Bono impression for the entire night. . . and it's not hurting me any, for sure :sexywink:

discothequeLP said:
actually, both Bono and you girls have taught me everything i need to know about being in a rock n' roll band -- at every show my band plays, i just do my best Bono impression for the entire night. . . and it's not hurting me any, for sure :sexywink:

I think I catch what your saying:wink:.....glad we can help...just think of this as a class...and we are your teachers...Pleba 101

:drool:

discothequeLP said:

I couldn't agree more Pleban= great teachers :wink:

on with the show.... L/B

Zootlesque said:
actually except for the pics of sweaty chests, necks and butts! :yikes:

ah, I see Zootl > :hmm:......

and this perhaps goes for you as well, discoLP- since you're scared of Wild's sig.....think of it this way.... :)

Wouldcha be like..... :yikes: IF the same or similar body photos were of say fave hHt Women Rockers/Singers of your choice ? :eyebrow: :wink:

Ya juuuuust gotta learn that there are some women who can be as racous/risque/'rude'/ or randy {covering both sides of the Atlantic! :lol: } as.........."Ta Da".... you guys-- that is speaking of the general continuim of "guys"/men. So that maybe sooome day that won't seem as scary as it is now :D
< and heck it scares some women , too > <what really is scarey are my typos when i try to type fast! :yikes: >

end of soliloquey :wink:

hope it might strike a chord there.....

Pleaba in General (and PGP) is a whole lotta fun w goooood people.
And since i've been a political-type/semi-activist person as well as a rocking out gal-- i've been in FYM at times as well ! ANd sure as sunrise...i don't hold back......

you have a point. that's why my objective here is to scare you guys as much as you scare me. i guess i'll need tre's help, but i bet we can do it.

and i actually like stars' sig. . . having done it myself i few times. :sexywink:

and i've used that, um, really good 'pickup line' in her sig. works like a charm

yeah, the biting thing was kind of wierd the first time. she was trying to grab my ear with the hand that i was, um, feasting on, and she was practically choking me with the other :huh:

its more dangerous than it looks

Back
Top Bottom