This BB is a little crazy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simple. Long live eBay.
smile.gif

------------------
--Valin Halcyon
Descent IV Design Lead
www.Descent4.net
Winter Halcyon's other half. ;)

ROFFLEMAO!! I can imagine. :p Fortunatly they went rather cheap...guess they were missed by all the other U2 fanatics.

------------------
--Valin Halcyon
Descent IV Design Lead
www.Descent4.net

Ok, my basic ground rules...

1. I am the property of Winter.
2. I am HAPPY to be the property of Winter.
3. I am NOT for sale...unless you start quoting 7 figure dollar amounts...but even then I'd have to ask Winter. :p

A husband isn't so hard to get...Winter found me in a very unlikly place tho...ICQ. :p She popped up and asked me if I wanted to chat. I thoguht about it, said sure, I don't speak Spanish, but hey, another language can't hurt. I already speak English, Russian, German, some French, some Swedish and now a little Espa?ol.
wink.gif
So we chatted over ICQ for almost a year, and then all of a sudden, she's my wife, I live with her here in Mexico, and she's pregnant with twins.
smile.gif
I don't think I could be happier...some money would be nice tho, but it's not THAT important to me.

Oh, and if you want any of the Bono-wannabe pics, you'll have to ask Winter too. :p

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
yeah. just to warn you, youre one of like, 3 guys in here. Pleba can be a lot like the U2 playgirl mansion...if you know what i mean..so be careful! welcome aboard! and congratulations on the twins!!!
*is jealous of woman with Bono-wannabe husband*
*is jealous of woman with husband-period*
wink.gif

------------------
--Valin Halcyon
Descent IV Design Lead www.Descent4.net
Winter Halcyon's other half.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Valin_Halcyon (edited 03-16-2002).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
what clarity said. sheesh, nice welcome to the newbie.

btw, those of us with crawling modems can relate...every time 10 pics are posted and then reposted in every reply it takes that many more minutes for the thing to load.
wink.gif

not to be an ass, but if one pic is quoted or reposted, it only loads once... if you look, and say it's half done, every time that pic shows up it'll be half done, it doesn't take any longer
Unless this computer is just special or something.
But yes, reading picture threads (like the ones I keep making!) with a dial-up modem is verrah frustrating. BACK TO DSL TOMORROW! *does a dance of joy*
*runs off to find a previously unpublished happy picture*
3339576%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A84%3A738nu0mrj

There, that oughta straighten everyone out
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Okay, I'm glad it lightened up in here cause I was gonna have to splatter some Bono all up in here! I may just have to anyway!
biggrin.gif

3339573523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896878%3Bnu0mrj

I agree that Bono is H-O-T hot in this pic!

*sigh* Case in point.

------------------
--Valin Halcyon
Descent IV Design Lead
www.Descent4.net

great thread
anything more you want us to know?
or was this it?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it