think some of you guys will appreciate this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, now I need to come see you so I can get multiple peoples cooties from you

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

RYAN!!!
*jumps up and down like a maniac* RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN!!! :love:

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET?!

*turns off caps lock*
But most importantly, did you lick him for me? *poke poke prod prod* :shifty: :sexywink: :D :tongue:

mmm...lick

Ultraviolet Light said:

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET?!

Yes. I feel like something bad has to happen to me soon to balance out the amazing luck I've had in the past three months. Jaysus.

Ultraviolet Light said:

But most importantly, did you lick him for me? *poke poke prod prod* :shifty: :sexywink: :D :tongue:

Well, I was close enough to lick. And he was definitely lickable. But I figured a restraining order was probably not the best way to end the night. :p

Did I mention he sang Brown Sugar whilst accompanying himself on the piano? I wanted to do more than lick him when he sang "how come you taste sooo goooooood?" :macdevil: :drool: :combust:

Random amusement: Ryan has the best freaking t-shirts for sale at his shows. I wasn't going to buy a t-shirt. But then I saw the "Ryan Adams Sucks" shirt and knew that it had to be mine. I think that's the best damn t-shirt I've ever seen at a concert. Yeah, there was a point in there somewhere. :der:

God, I can't believe I have to have an actual DAY today after last night.

All hail Ryan, deity of cuteness

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
HOLY CATS, HE DID WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Name something unbelievably freaking cute and he probably did it.

Yes, isn't he a great hugger? :cute:

YES :hug:

Damn, what a cool night, Ryan the bartender!!!! :laugh: Isn't he so sweet and hilarious?

Yes, yes, and YESSSS. :D

I'm so glad you had such a cool night! I'm off to develop my pics in a few! :) (Wish I had a scanner so I could show them to y'all today! :mad: )

I need to finish off this damn roll of film and then go get it developed. Alas, that will not happen until tomorrow at the earliest.

That's awesome! :happy:

this is why i need to move to chicago NOW :hyper:

Thanks!! And, yes, you do need to move to Chicago. NOW. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. :mac:

Holy good gravy!!!!!!!

:combust:

Okay...I am like freaking out...that is SO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is such a great guy...beautiful in so many ways!!!

April...I hope, I hope, I hope, I HOPE our pics turn out!!!!!!!!!

*has my ticket stub set as my new wallpaper at work* :D

lol bc

SO COOOL!!!! ah oh my gosh, congrats.. he just seems like the coolest guy ever dammit! i would love to hang out at a bar w/ him!! aaarrgh i wish he'd of toured closer than L.A. :sigh:

i can't friggin waaaaiiiit for everyone's piiics!!!!!!!! :drool:

I've scanned the pictures!!!!! I'm allowing April to post them though...I PM'ed them to her and gave her a call to let her know...they should be coming soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:drool: :heart: RYAN :heart: :drool:

Yay pics!

here's me and Ryan, apparently after we smoked a bowl or somethin, cause we both look high! :laugh:
AprilRyan.jpg

Here he is with BC, lookin all snuggly, heh
KatRyan.jpg

And here he is playing the guitar "for me", :sexywink:
AprilRyan2.jpg

:hyper: :hyper:

YIPEEEEEEEEE PICS!!!!!

Aaaaand here are the pics!! WOOHOOO!!!

First, me and Ryan. I've mentioned this before, but I'm well aware I look like a freak in the pic. But, yeah, I don't care I'm posting it anyway.
3358552723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334675%3C4%3A8ot1lsi

And now a series I like to call "Hot Man Playing Guitar in The Alley Outside the Vic on a Cold Night"

Vertical Ryan:
3358552723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334675%3C4%3A9ot1lsi

3358552723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334675%3C4%3A%3Aot1lsi

And Horizontal Ryan :silent: :sexywink:
3358552723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334675%3C4%3B2ot1lsi

3358552723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334675%3C4%3A%3Bot1lsi

:heart: RYAN :heart:

edit: Sorry about the damn fingerprints all over the pics. Apparently someone decided to use the compter lab scanner to scan their hands after dipping them in a vat of grease.

Back
Top Bottom