Things that come from nothing to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
ok big surprise but the chat is dead... well ppl are in there but NO ONE is talking so to try and stay awak I thought I'd start a lil story. Anywho who wants can add to it... like a someone starts it and it continues around and around from person to person.

Once upon a time...
The U2 band was vacationing in sunny Florida before they would head out on their next tour and see their adoring fans they loved so much. -relaxing on a beach-
Edge- I love the fans but I have to admit... this vacation is wonderful and it's helping my fingers take a break from playing so much
Larry- At least you don't have to sit in the back both keeping the beat and watching Bono's bum prance around stage man...
Adam- ...well it's not always easy being so desirable to women and having that nickname of having th 5th member of the band..
Bono- oh give it up Adam..you've got the easiest job of the group now..you just have to stand there playing your bass looking all cool
Edge- then that must mean you have the fun part of the band... prancing around wooing women w/the songs and getting to seduce them
Bono- *looks hurt* I work just as hard as the rest of you...I just get more perks is all
Larry- Will you both just shut up? This is supposed to be a vacation not a 'who has the hardest job in the band competition so FOAD'
Adam - or who can whine about having the hardest job in the band...
*Suddenly Cristy aka Mullen-Girl and Jem walk by..well actually Cristy is mostly dragging Jem 'coz she hates the sun*
Cristy : Come on Jem...you're not going to burst into a ball of fire if you have sun lotion on to protect you
Jem : Doesn't matter...I hate the sun..can't we just go in for those drinks??
Cristy : We will in a bit but you have to admit this is beautiful.... oh my god! Tell me it's the heat....tell me i'm dreaming!! *turns jem's head in the direction of the band*
Jem : Cristy have you lost... Whoa! it's the U2 band! here in my home town! we gotta go talk to them!
Cristy : But what if they're on vacation and don't want to be disturbed??
Jem : Just think...Larry...wearing nothing but swimming trunks..you know you wanna go talk to him
Cristy : larry...swimming trunks...*drool*
Jem : I'll take that as a yes
*the 2 girls start casually walking in the direction of the lads when Edge and Larry spot them*
Edge- Oh My God! Would you check out the babes heading in this direction!
Larry - *lowering his shades* Damn... I got dibs on the one on the right *grinz*
Bono- How do you know they aren't heading over here 'coz they saw me?
Adam- Bono not every female is a fan of yours there are 3 other members of this band you know..
Edge- You know he never listens when there are pretty girls coming towards him
*the girls come over and sit next to the band, Jem next to Edge and Cristy next to Larry while Bono looks on confused that both of them didn't sit next to him*
Jem: So are you guys on vacation or just trying to get away from the crazy fans? *sweetly smilez @ Edge*
Cristy: We're not bothering you are we? We could leave if you want...
Edge & Larry - No don't go..please stay
Larry- such beautiful ladies such as yourselves could never bother us *grinz looking @ Cristy* It's always a pleasure of getting to know our fans in person
Edge- Yea...a vacation wouldn't be complete w/o getting to know the fans...up close and personal
Bono- Hello ladies... do you live here or are you on vacation as well ?
Jem: *smiles as she notices Bono* I live here but my friend Cristy is here on vacation from Texas...are you enjoying your trip Bono ?
Larry- Cristy...that is the most beautiful name I've ever heard
Bono- and what would your name be my dear *still trying to get at least one girl to go after him since he is the lead singer*
Jem: *looking back @ Edge* My name is Jem and it's a pleasure getting the chance to talk to you guys
Cristy : we're long time fans of the band.. umm we were going to this one place for drinks...maybe you'd like to come
Jem: and afterwards i could give you a lil tour of my town?
Bono- we'd love a tour right lads
Edge & Larry - YES! A Tour
*the group heads off together Adam remaining quiet just watching the behavior of the lads now that 2 ladies have joined them*

ok brain is done working for now. Whoever wants to continue can.... if not then hell i'll just kill this off.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Ana is walking on the crouded beach when she spots a mile away a very familiar man

Ana:*taking of the sunglasses* OMF!! Can he be?!?!?! *puts on her glasses* OMF! It's him!!! *runs towards Bono's direction*

Bono: OMG! There's a girl comin' to my direc... *gets tackled by Ana* YEOUCH!!
Ana: Howdie!! *winks*
Bono: *snicker* Helloooo , Me Bono
Ana: Me Ana *looks around* Cristy!? Jem?! Girls!!! YAY *hugs the girls*
Jem: What are you doing here, Ana?
Ana: I came for a short vacation. But now I hope it turns a looooong one hehe *winks at Bono*
Bono: Me too *nudge*
Cristy: Glad to have you here
Edge: You know each other?
Cristy: Yeah. She's another craz... I mean she's a good friend of ours.
Adam: So no more girlfriends left? I'm feeling kinda lonely.
Larry: I guess no man *hugs Adam*
Everyone: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Larry: *snarls* Oh FOAD!!!!

Ok my brain is fried. I'm done for now
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JemEvans:
*the group heads off together Adam remaining quiet just watching the behavior of the lads now that 2 ladies have joined them*

Adam isn't alone for long. He had arranged to meet ME! We head off into the sunset - Happily Ever After. (Don't go looking for Cinderella Part II. This is a Fairy Tale and we live in blissful suspended time.)
;D

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Awwww poor Adam is all alone! Someone come and lust after the coolest member of the band quick! don't want him feeling all left out. If not I'll pick someone and then u all will have to shut up and like it. *doesn't know who to pick yet so hurry*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by cass:
Adam eh? hmmmmmmmm
well chat is slow this morning and it's Adam's Birthday and everything...well it is here in Australia anyway.
JEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I saw a delightful irish man being interviewed on TV last night. Can't remmeber what he looked like really, his name was Stewart/Stuart? and he plays Lestat. But oh...THE VOICE!!!...he sounded like someone we hold very dear. Wonder if he can sing too?
Do you know of that movie? Queen of the ?? have you written about it here in an earlier thread. I should take big sis to see it if it is still current. Anyway just had to say that
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Adam. I don't have time to read your tale up there
frown.gif

STUART TOWNSEND is the name of the 'famous' actor from Ireland who played the ever sexy mofo famous Vampire Lestat de Lioncourt in the 3rd series of the Vampire Cronicles. The movie is called 'Queen of the Damned' that also stars AALIYAH who played Queen Akasha -the mother of all vampires since she was the FIRST- Great movie and YES he can sing ! Sadly enough the movie director didn't find that out 'til after they were already filming so he didn't get to sing...just lip sing
frown.gif
oh well. Still awsome.
LATERS

Adam eh? hmmmmmmmm
well chat is slow this morning and it's Adam's Birthday and everything...well it is here in Australia anyway.
JEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I saw a delightful irish man being interviewed on TV last night. Can't remmeber what he looked like really, his name was Stewart/Stuart? and he plays Lestat. But oh...THE VOICE!!!...he sounded like someone we hold very dear. Wonder if he can sing too?
Do you know of that movie? Queen of the ?? have you written about it here in an earlier thread. I should take big sis to see it if it is still current. Anyway just had to say that
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Adam. I don't have time to read your tale up there
frown.gif

Oh well I have writters block so sadly I can't finish this cute story. I HATE when this happens....I think it's 'coz I'm waiting so much for the next chapter from the Cristy and Larry story that I can't seem to continue the one i stared...so let's say.... The band goes w/Cristy,Jem and Ana to a club have a Awsome time...Adam meets up w/this hot chick they hit it off and since every member of the band has a girl they bid each other good bye and head off for some more...personal time w/the lady they have with them!!! YEA! A Happily Ever After one! lol. ok i'm done.

Don't feel bad Jem. I tried the same idea a few weeks ago, and I think that it got less then 10 postings
frown.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom