Theres something about the way he does it.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Isnt there Bonoholics???

Im talkin the way in the Boston video, after he pulls the girl up then lays here down and lies beside her - well the bit where he sits up a bit and rests his head on his hand looking down at her.............owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I get shivers up me spine!!!! A sensational moment!!!

Sexy............seducing...........smoulderin look.........

if that was me lying there with him lookin over me like taht, Id die!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mad1:
Sexy............seducing...........smoulderin look.........

this look is one of the best parts of the show. It almost turns me into a Bono girl each time I watch it

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes that look he has sends my heart a racing

Oh to be that girl.... but I'd prolley pee my pants if it were me
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

*jumps up and down*

e16-2-bonogroove.jpg

16-1-bono+`.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Hehe...funny story...

I saw the Boston concert on VH1 before I went to my concert. My mom and I were semi watching it (I was working on a project for school) and when she saw this happen this was the dialogue:

TV: *plays WOWY*

Mom: *whispers* Kim.....look!

Me: *looks and stops dead in her tracks*

Mom and Me: *stare at the screen*

TV: *finishes playing WOWY*

Me: *still staring at the tv, whispers* Mom, I'm going to be that girl.

Mom: You better be!

biggrin.gif

Funny part of the story... I WASN'T that girl...maybe that's just irony...whatever :p

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

It really is such a beautiful, emotional moment! So tender and loving.. those Bono interactions are so much more touching to me than other ones. The best part (haha as if there's ever a "best") is when her hands are shaking and cover her face.. ooooooh

yes, i adore that moment!! both bono and the lucky girl act perfectly- he is sweet and tender, she is clearly shocked and excited but still respectful (ie, she's not all over him trying to kiss him). it's a wonderful moment- that girl is gonna remember it for the rest of her life.
biggrin.gif

i watched the Vh1 concert special with my parents- during "WOWY" my mom and i were both mesmerised, but my dad was rolling his eyes.... guess that's the difference b/w men and women!!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
this scene is one my favorites. here is one more picture.
biggrin.gif

ed4ed70f13PXeyzcmQQlePrA9sYsuGG3klE.jpg

Oh yess! this part- right here, I always say it reminds me of him rolling over to look at his lover in bed, and just gazes at her.. you can see his emotions/thoughts on his face and it is just... *trembly*

this scene is one my favorites. here is one more picture.
biggrin.gif

ed4ed70f13PXeyzcmQQlePrA9sYsuGG3klE.jpg

*melts*

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

Oh yess! this part- right here, I always say it reminds me of him rolling over to look at his lover in bed, and just gazes at her.. you can see his emotions/thoughts on his face and it is just... *trembly*

YES!!!!!!!!! TAHT IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TINKIN!!!!!

Imagine that, and it wouldnt matter, u could be lying there with ur eyes closed sleepin and Bono would be lookin over you in adoration......................*swoooooon*

Every Bono girl has got to love this part of the DVD. It makes me swoon. And it's so cute to watch how overwhelmed this girl was by it all.
In my case, I'm not sure how much of it is that fact that it's Bono looking down at this girl with tenderness on his face. Yes, I think this man is the ultimate hottie. But it's also that I've been between relationships for too long, and to be looked at by a man that you care for in that way...that's something I miss in my life, and hope to have again one day. That gives this moment special impact for me.
Oh, well...until that day, I'll just have to keep living my "Sex & The City" lifestyle, ha ha...
Diane
*who drinks Cosmopolitans like Carrie Bradshaw does, but has nothing else in common with her!*

Um, thanks!

I needed that visual to remind me to go watch the DVD again. It's been an entire 3 weeks since I watched the concert.

ne30.jpg

(u2.images.com)

Thank you so much for posting those stills from that amazing part! I was stunned when I first saw the Boston concert on VH1, that part -- I so wanted to be that girl.
I get to work on Monday and am talking with some of my U2-loving supervisors (both married and in their mid-30s) and one of them, a Bono fan, did not like that part! Swear! She said when she saw it she said, "What are you doing? You're married and you have kids!" So I asked if she would feel differently if she was pulled on stage like that and she said she would not want to be pulled up on stage like that.
Believe it or not, there are some Bono fans who did not like that part. Amazing.

Hi, I'm new to Interference. I'm a Zootopian and I've been checking out the picture threads in here (very, very, very nice) and felt like posting.

Originally posted by Diane L:
That gives this moment special impact for me.
Oh, well...until that day, I'll just have to keep living my "Sex & The City" lifestyle, ha ha...
Diane
*who drinks Cosmopolitans like Carrie Bradshaw does, but has nothing else in common with her!*

lol..i feel like i am living the same psuedo non carrie bradshaw sex in the city lifestyle as you. *raises cosmopolitan to toast*
wink.gif

WOW, after the day I've had I really needed a hot thread and this one is perfect. Those stills are beautiful. Swoon.
I know what you mean about that look on his face. I swear I'd just melt in to a puddle if he looked at me like that.
*lives forever in hope*

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before!!
I feel everything everyone here has mentioned when I watch that part of the DVD...
Can you believe my mom said this:"Why is he rolling all over that girl, it's disgusting" Everytime I watch the DVD, mom says "Has he rolled all over the floor yet"
She doesn't appreciate him at all......
I'm drooling now thinking about it...........

hmmmm, Am I the only one that gets pains of jealousy over that scene???

I mean I love how he looks, but I'm jealous of that girl
I must just be weird.

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 04-19-2002).]

lol..i feel like i am living the same psuedo non carrie bradshaw sex in the city lifestyle as you. *raises cosmopolitan to toast*
wink.gif

Yes, and I raise my Cosmopolitan back to you! *holding martini glass carefully so the contents don't spill all over my blouse*
And that goes for all the members of this thread, even those of you under 21. Hey, it's Friday, so let's all toast Our Guys & each other for having the best possible taste in rock bands! There are three drinks being served here:
*Cosmopolitans
*Guinness
*Vodka in Evian bottles
Enjoy!
Diane *who is so happy it's Friday!*

Back
Top Bottom