Theres something about the way he does it.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic:
Here's another for ya:

333%3C474%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A534%3A264ot1lsi

*explodes*

*dies again*

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Twin~love yer story!
biggrin.gif

I remember when I first saw that part, me and my brother were watching it on VH1. I was just sort of staring... and my brother says "Isn't he MARRIED?!"

y'wanna know what the saddest thing is? the first thought that went through my head when i saw that part was:

"wow...he's really sweaty...if i were her (*thud*)...(*wakes up 20 minutes later*)...i'd swab his forehead and collect me some bonosweat as a rememberance"

don't worry...you're not alone. i scare A LOT of people.

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
this scene is one my favorites. here is one more picture.
biggrin.gif

ed4ed70f13PXeyzcmQQlePrA9sYsuGG3klE.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE THE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would give ANYTHING to have been that girl!!!!

<dies>

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
this scene is one my favorites. here is one more picture.
biggrin.gif

ed4ed70f13PXeyzcmQQlePrA9sYsuGG3klE.jpg

*dies*

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I wonder who this girl is, that got pulled up. If I was her, I think I would be broadcasting to the world that Bono pulled me up on stage.

Hmmmmm then again maybe not. I might get hate mail! ( well, jealous mail).

Oh and to answer the question. Yes, I was very jealous!

cam_20.jpg

Bono doing air guitar in Vegas...

[This message has been edited by oktobergirl (edited 04-19-2002).]

Here's another for ya:

333%3C474%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A534%3A264ot1lsi

*explodes*

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
y'wanna know what the saddest thing is? the first thought that went through my head when i saw that part was:

"wow...he's really sweaty...if i were her (*thud*)...(*wakes up 20 minutes later*)...i'd swab his forehead and collect me some bonosweat as a rememberance"

don't worry...you're not alone. i scare A LOT of people.

Laura: *whips out surgical gloves, a Q-tip, and a vial* Can you hold still for a second?
Bono: Aren't you the one who caught that towel in an inside out plastic baggie?
Laura: *swabs Bono* I dunno what yer talkin' about... *scampers off the heart*

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

I know I'm getting in late on this thread but...

I showed the WOWY Boston performance to my Latin students on the last day of class last semester. They were really impressed and amazed at how Bono treated that girl. I told them, "That's why U2 is so amazing. Bono would do that for every fan if he could. I think he feels that way about all of the fans." They all agreed that Bono definitely tries to connect with every member of the audience. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have time to dance with all the girls and play guitar with all the guys.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

welcome mysterious ways...aka sweat girl! i'm just gonna call you that cause you introduced yourself in the sweat thread...*sinister laughter*

ellen...so now i SCAMPER? i would think that i would have made a mad dash at adam, and kidnapped him...i am, after all bigger than him...

adam: uh...can i go home yet?
laura: shut up pants boy

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

IT's MEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm the GIRL IN THE PICTURE!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAH. WEEP WITH JEALOUSY!!!!

sorry, i'm just kidding. I was just wondering how it felt to say that I was onstage with HIM. I will go wallow in self pity now.

I'm tired of being a stupid "BABYFACE". It's lame!!!! I WANT TO BE A COOL ONE LIKE "WAR CHILD" or "ROCK N ROLL DOGGIE". stupid lame babface

Originally posted by stephannv:
I'm tired of being a stupid "BABYFACE". It's lame!!!! I WANT TO BE A COOL ONE LIKE "WAR CHILD" or "ROCK N ROLL DOGGIE". stupid lame babface

Stephannv: you gotta "post" your way up.

The more you post the higher your status.

Word of Advice: Don't whine about your status.....

------------------
Daisy
I wasn't jumping for me it was a fall. It's a long way down to nothing at all
AIM: daisyone75
MSN:daisybean75

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
welcome mysterious ways...aka sweat girl! i'm just gonna call you that cause you introduced yourself in the sweat thread...*sinister laughter*

ellen...so now i SCAMPER? i would think that i would have made a mad dash at adam, and kidnapped him...i am, after all bigger than him...

adam: uh...can i go home yet?
laura: shut up pants boy

Uhh....laura? I believe I chained adam to the drumkit, specifically so you *couldn't* kidnap him. Duh. (aren't I articulate)
Adam: I'm so glad you didn't let Laura kidnap me! I like it here much better!
Ellen: *pets* Good Adam....sit Adam...stay...

Oh, and welcome Mysterious Ways...I promise not to call you sweat girl like laura *shoots laura death glare*
biggrin.gif

Oh wait....maybe I should be nice to Laura since she is gonna kidnap me for convention...

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

I'm tired of being a stupid "BABYFACE". It's lame!!!! stupid lame babyface

frown.gif

<--U2babyface9 aka babyface...

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

I know I'm really late getting in on this thread (been too busy to check out everything) BUT.....

The first time I saw this part of the DVD I actually started to cry. It was so touching. Bono looked so sweet and the girl had so much class about the whole thing. I thought it was amazing.

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

IT's MEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm the GIRL IN THE PICTURE!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAH. WEEP WITH JEALOUSY!!!!

sorry, i'm just kidding. I was just wondering how it felt to say that I was onstage with HIM. I will go wallow in self pity now.

I'm am unworthy of your criticism. Please forgive my insulence.

Back
Top Bottom