There is a shop...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladora

The Fly
...There's this clothing line in my country called... believe it or not... U2.

I'm pretty sure this clothing line was not based or started in my country(it must have started overseas), but i was just wondering if U2(yes, our boys) had anything to do with it.

I highly doubt it, but if the clothing line U2 and U2(the band) are not related, then i wonder if there are any issues like copyrights to the name U2 and all that... and i'm not even sure if the clothing line U2 started before or after them.

But anyways, i'll just post a pic of the label of the jacket i bought from the shop... i know it's a little fuzzy, i took it with my phone... Any help would be very much appreciated! And i'm also wondering if other PLEBA ladies out there has a clothing line called U2 in their country...

U2_Ladies.jpg

I have seen a few U2 clothing items in California..one was in a
Thrift shop cute blouse, but not my size and actually a few items on E-bay! the label looked different though

only label offically U2/Bono related is EDUN that I know of

Last edited:
I can't believe CafePress makes so many pbs about copyrights, whereas there's a brand called U2!:ohmy:

This U2 brand is quite famous with Asian area, initially it's from Hong Kong, just one brand of a big cloth manufacturer down there.

Last winter, the avarage price for a pair of ladies pant is around 200RMB in my hometown, which equal around 30-40 US dollars.

This brand attracts my attention all the time while I shopping in the marketplace, actually I felt quite strange whenever I saw it.

Just in case you don't know.

A friend of mine from high school has lived in Bangladesh, Thailand, and Hong Kong so she once showed me all her U2 clothes.

It has nothing to do with the band.
This company was also in my country, but I'm not sure if it's still here. I haven't seen it for a long time.

Thanks for the replies.

I always feel weird whenever i see the U2 shop... i'm always half expecting Bono or Larry or one of the guys to jump out of the dressing rooms... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom