the worst pick up line ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's also the case of this Spanish kid, who came up to my mate on the train and said "Excuse me, are you the sister of Jennifer Lopez?"

i have to recognice that some of the really worst pick up lines are in spanish... like "bombón camina a la sombra porque te derrites" o cosas como "mamita rica y apretadita" etc.

but the worst i've heard is from my ex... but you can imagine homer simpson saying it :

"girl you taste like hamburguer" :drool:

what the f***ck was that???

Last edited:
i have a question for the ladies. if a guy trys a pickup line but its obviously 100% cheesy and really funny then it's alright, right? i mean, it's probably almost as good as using a "good" pickup line (if there is such a thing)

Muggsy said:
"girl you taste like hamburguer"

I've heard another version of that one, a lot... Usually, I hate it and get really furious :mad:. But there was one very particular situation (too private and :censored:, and that's why I won't tell the details) when it was a shocking great compliment.:wink:
[God, I’m going to get depressed now because I reminded myself of something so good and so rare…]
:(

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

Me neither...Oops! that's right, I AM a guy....:wink:

Allright, If we turn it the other way, what's the best pick up line to say to someone?
Or should I start a new thread for this?

Well I am a guy and once there was a guy who tried to pick me up.....he didn't say much though just kept pinching my a**.....:lol:

discothequeLP said:
i have a question for the ladies. if a guy trys a pickup line but its obviously 100% cheesy and really funny then it's alright, right? i mean, it's probably almost as good as using a "good" pickup line (if there is such a thing)

yeah probably, personally I prefer if the guy just says hi or something though. :shrug:

I remember an attempted pick-up line from a movie called Cold Comfort Farm...

"Could you help me with something which has been troubling me lately...do you believe that women have souls?" :wink:

Last edited:
I work in a coffee shop and one of the regular customers (who I couldn't stand in the first place) came in and pointed out that I had something on the back of my sweater. It was a piece of those little clear plastic things that hold tags onto clothes, so you know he was looking damn hard to see it. Anyway, when I went to give him his drink, he whispered that he "would be glad to put his hands up my sweater to get it" for me.

Back
Top Bottom