The World Would Be A Better Place If...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
OK, I was just sitting in my Bono Room (sadly enough, I have had to have it seperately insured...sigh) and I thought the world would be a much better place if all money looked like this:

3354952723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336%3C5%3C692ot1lsi

3354952723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336%3C5%3C%3A%3A6ot1lsi

Now, I'm certainly not one to ignore the ZooTV money but mine is signed by the Bono Man and framed on the ZooTV Wall of the Bono Room. :laugh:

Anyway, those of you that do have your ZooTV money framed, please, feel free to share.

But don't you think that the world WOULD be a better place (just maybe?) if U2 ran the world??? What if George Washington had been Paul Hewson? And what if Thomas Jefferson had been Larry Mullen? What about Johh Adams being replaced by Mr. The Edge (even his mother calls him that!)? And what about FDR? What if he was really Adam Clayton?

So, I pose the question....what would this world be like, dear PLEABAians?
So, please, post your most democractic (not the party, but the idea) pictures of our boys...
Let me rephrase...

PICK THE PICTURES AND POST THEM OF THE BOYS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE THEM ON A DOLLAR BILL (OR A THOUSAND DOLLAR BILL, whatever)!

:laugh: :lmao: OMDDDD

I thought this was gonna be a serious thread!!

I was like ...:sad: o no

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OK :lol:

Aaaaaaah the Bono Room. Its a very sad thing, really.
How do you get one? Well, you first need to spend WAY TOO MUCH MONEY collecting WAY TOO MANY U2 items. I focus on Bono related items hence the term Bono Room.
Then you spend even more money having shelves put all over the room to hold these U2 items.
Then you spend countless hours arranging the aforementioned U2/Bono items and even more hours making sure that the more valuable items (ie: the Sweetest Thing chocolate bar, the U2-3 CD, the Rolling Stone from 1981 when they first appeared, etc) are positioned in a way that the sun will not shine directly on them.
Then you spend more time putting up the posters. The area includes, but is not limited to, the ceiling and all four walls.
At this point, and only at this point, you must come to the realization that your "little hobby" is suddenly worth more that the building in which it is housed. Now, you are ready for your final step.
You must call your insurance agent and actually mutter the words, "Ummm. I have a U2 collection that I think should be appraised and insured", at which point the aforementioned agent will say, "I'm sorry, I must have misheard you. Did you say a U2 collection" to which you will reply, "um yes". And she will then reply, "Oh, I see, so you collect items from old war planes?" and you will become even quiter and say, "the U2 I am referring to is a musical act (but you really want to say its a musical journey)".

And there you have the makings of a wonderful Bono Room.

:coocoo: <---Thats me. For sure.

Yes, I'm serious. Its very sad and disturbing, don't you think?

:ohmy:

My friends think I am INSANE!

I seriously had to itemize my collection for the insurance agent and it was just ridiculous....typed out, single spaced list---over 4 pages.

I mean!!!! What is that???

Sigh....

<runs off to dust the Rattle and Hum promotional hat and Unforgetable Fire scarf>

If Bono was on my money, it would certainly help control my spending. :D

Are tours available for the Bono Room?
:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom