The Wedding Date Predictor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://web.tickle.com/emode/tests/marriage.jsp

YOU ARE CLOSE to finding "the one!" We have carefully calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. But don't get your hopes up to hear those wedding bells soon, because your bridesmaid days aren't over just yet.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, July 14, 2007

I?d better tell Brian to start looking for a decent ring! ;)

YOU ARE CLOSE to finding "the one!" We have carefully calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. But don't get your hopes up to hear those wedding bells soon, because your bridesmaid days aren't over just yet.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm next :hyper: :lol:

I took the test for laughs and this is what came up:

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, August 25, 2007
A number of different factors influenced your result. Check out the details below.

Well, well I see that I share this date with a PLEBA girl.......is that a sign.....:sexywink:

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, August 18, 2007

Let's see...I'd be 22 then.

Angela

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, September 29, 2007

So....Is everybody going to get married in 2007?Maybe we could organize a big party! :wink: :lol:

Hey, I got a different answer!

KEEP ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MR. RIGHT! We have carefully calculated your responses according to our scientific formula, and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. You need to get a bit more aggressive if you want to get hitched soon. Try muscling your way to the front of the bouquet toss.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, July 5, 2008

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hmm...
I think this test is maybe...a little bit geared toward women.

Question 5:
Have you ever considered getting pregnant to keep a guy?

ME: YyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeNO.

Well, anyway, it said August 18, 2007. First off, I'm determined to beat that date. Second, I'm supposed to get married before BLUEY? And we're gonna get married to EACH OTHER??

WHAAAAA???

The Wedding Date Predictor

CONGRATULATIONS, and make sure to put Emode on the guest list! Start making your plans now. We have calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. If you are not already attached, keep in mind that all men who cross your path may be grooms in disguise.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, September 30, 2006

WEll i'm getting married this year LOL so I won't have to wait till then...and funny enough Sept. 30 is my fiance's bday :D

Saturday, July 14, 2007

:lol: I wouldn't doubt if it were by 2006 actually! (Although we'd probably need the extra time for all the immigration crap!)

:bono::wink:

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, July 21, 2007 :crack:

oliveu2cm said:
Saturday, July 14, 2007

:lol: I wouldn't doubt if it were by 2006 actually! (Although we'd probably need the extra time for all the immigration crap!)

:bono::wink:

*COUGH*

Sounds familiar. I'm just very lucky that we're on the same land mass. Hang in there babe! It'll work out!

Then, once it does for you, TEACH MEEEEEEE!!!! lol

*Fly-ish hug*
*Phisto martini*

Last edited:
Scottphisto said:
Hmm...
I think this test is maybe...a little bit geared toward women.

Question 5:
Have you ever considered getting pregnant to keep a guy?

ME: YyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeNO.

:lmao:...

Originally posted by Scottphisto
Well, anyway, it said August 18, 2007. First off, I'm determined to beat that date. Second, I'm supposed to get married before BLUEY? And we're gonna get married to EACH OTHER??

WHAAAAA???

:lol:! Hmm, yeah, that would be rather tough...

Angela

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, June 30, 2007

good lord. i would be 22. and in grad school (pressumably). that's a NO.

Scottphisto said:

*COUGH*

Sounds familiar. I'm just very lucky that we're on the same land mass. Hang in there babe! It'll work out!

Then, once it does for you, TEACH MEEEEEEE!!!! lol

*Fly-ish hug*
*Phisto martini*

Yes being able to drive helps! I'm still trying to figure out how to afford my own airplane :hmm:

I've already figured out that education is key! I've started reading about the whole marriage process and what forms and other walking-over-hot-coals are neccessary and hopefully that will help diminish the amount of "oh shit, no!" surprises that could come up. I'd like our biggest problem to be: should we have the wedding here or in England :hmm: :love:

*accepts martini* :wink:

if I marry my current boyfriend I might seriously consider eloping.

We watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and his comment was "My family is exactly like that. Minus the greek part."

Back
Top Bottom