The video of U2´s interview to Brazilian programe Almanaque ! IT´S AVAILABLE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
Bono says they need anyway to bring Vertigo tour to Brazil; Bono says he´s able to seat with the Devil to get a way of support to Africa; Larry says they are still looking for their best album; Adam talking about U2 and Beatles at the start and about the musicians and dear Edge, saying that the U2´s fans are amazing, talking about the inspirations to be in a tour, the sacrifice (stay distant of family and friends) that, still, get a pleasure, that to be in the tour. He says that a concert can change a way, a concert can shows an oportunity...about U2´s friendship...the total gratitude of Edge to the fans, his generosity....commitment and passion. This video is available in this site and you must click on the button on the photo of Bono, them will open a new window and you must click on GLOBOMEDIACENTER and finally a new window will open, it´s the proper video with 23 minutes on:
http://globonews.globo.com/Jornalismo/Gnews/0,,3286-p-26112005,00.htmlhttp://globonews.globo.com/Jornalismo/Gnews/0,,3286-p-26112005,00.html

I hope it works and you enjoy!

by Regina O'Numb

:sigh: I don't understand why I don't see nothing! The video doesn't works :sad:

Thank you anyway Regina

MissHewson said:
:sigh: I don't understand why I don't see nothing! The video doesn't works :sad:

Thank you anyway Regina

The link is still working and a friend from England watched it perfectly. I'm able to send a copy for you by P.O., cause I´m not able to save in my computer. So sorry, but try this link again. big hugs

Regina's link worked just fine for me.

Thanks so much for the link, my dear friend. :hug:

And thanks, anjarw, for the megaload link.

:applaud:

:hug: thanks for all warm words to me here, all of you´re awesome. thanks anjarw to re-arrange it with a new link. there´s another interview in this same programe from november 2000. I´ll search it and I´ll post here. All this fraternity shows that only U2´s fans get the power! And, in february when U2 will be in Brazil, you can count me in with Brazilian´s links. big hugs!

Back
Top Bottom