The Vampire Squad's last thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
This is the last time I will try to revive the sexy idea of the vampire squad. The neck lover threads get too little response, some girls are gone and the girl with the Vampire Squad website doesn't even post in these threads anymore. What's going on? Doesn't anyone love necks anymore? This is the Vampire Squad's last stand. If this flops too, I will resign and change my sig. Girls please tell me the sexy neck times are not over.

Horrors! Have we ignored the Sexy Neck??? This is an outrage! I've seen some pretty cool Neck pix of late but they've been in other threads. Come on let's not forget the Sexy Neck!!!!:scream: :scream: :scream: :censored:

Ultravioletbabe said:
This is the last time I will try to revive the sexy idea of the vampire squad. The neck lover threads get too little response, some girls are gone and the girl with the Vampire Squad website doesn't even post in these threads anymore. What's going on? Doesn't anyone love necks anymore? This is the Vampire Squad's last stand. If this flops too, I will resign and change my sig. Girls please tell me the sexy neck times are not over.

Hey yo! I'm here now! I haven't forgotten about the site, I have a whole folder of pics ready, the problem is that Angelfire is a bitch when it comes to links and they wouldn't work here if people wanted to post them. And I'm not very creative, so I need some help w/ a fun/vampireque logo or banner. If it makes you feel better, I'll get to it right now......

:wave: Well i?m new here...but i?m a Vimpire too...so...

bono1.jpg
Bono832.jpg
234.jpg
2001-05-24-bono4.jpg
00107991.jpg
capt.u2_tour_c23.jpg
47.jpg
56.jpg
A_de31_020.jpg

*faints at the sight of Larry's sexy neck.....dirty thoughts, dirty thoughts, dirty thoughts....thinking I'd give Larry a hickey he'd never forget*

More Larry pics, can't get enough of Larry neck:

la-all2.jpg

la-all3.jpg

la-all4.jpg

la-all7.jpg

Oooooh baby :drool:

la-all8.jpg

I know I've said it before, but this man is GORGEOUS

la-all9.jpg

la-all14.jpg

la-all15.jpg

Thank you so much for making this thread! I can't get enough of Larry's neck!!!!!! :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom