The upcoming Ali Hewson website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This is a new thread to post ideas, info and news about the website Kellyahern, mrs Springsteen and myself are working on.

Ideas, suggestions and material will be much appreciated! :)

We will make the site public as soon as we have some decent to present. :lol:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

If you are not interested in this new website, nobody is going to make you visit it. So there's no need for that eyebrow rising.

What the hell are you talking about Niamh_Saoirse. She's obviously excited for the site! Don't bash people, it's not nice! :|:madspit:

Souly said:

Where's Tom's killing smilie when you need it. :drool:

I rather like this one myself :shifty:

sterb033.gif

I'm excited as heck about the new site! I'm sure it'll be great and I'll enjoy visiting it. Yeah, do put something about shoes on the site, I love her shoes.

Okay i think i'll try to be serious now :yikes:

I would definitely like to be able to read about the causes and whatnot she's involved with. I understand she does a lot of stuff on her own? :hmm: I've read a bit about it in Into The Heart but um don't get me started.... :|

It seems that everyone has there own website who seriiously gives a crap about her! what the hell has she done she aint even famous just cos shes married to bono!

what to talk about her kids wow!

Kate1 said:
It seems that everyone has there own website who seriiously gives a crap about her! what the hell has she done she aint even famous just cos shes married to bono!

what to talk about her kids wow!

harsh words. you may not care, but niamh, kelly and mrs springsteen obviously do, and have probably put alot of work into the website.

anyways, Ali is a reputable person in her own right, for her work with Chernobyl, and she deserves recognition for it, as opposed to being labelled as 'Bono's Wife', which is the stereotype so many people (including yourself) have her down as.

neutral said:
Okay i think i'll try to be serious now :yikes:

I would definitely like to be able to read about the causes and whatnot she's involved with. I understand she does a lot of stuff on her own?

:yes:

The Chernobyl Children's Project, Shut Sellafield, and a children's museum for Ireland . . . :up:

and maybe it's time to break out that smilie again that you posted :sexywink:

Kate1 said:
sad site will callapse soon i think! hope it does

What the hell is your problem anyway? I JUST setup that directory THIS AFTERNOON. Of course you think Ali's just a rockstar's wife b/c you've already admitted to not caring about the news so I'm not surprised you don't have the faintest clue what you're talking about. Why don't you bugger off and find something better to do with your time...like maybe learning how to spell for starters. :rolleyes: :madspit:

kellyahern said:
Lies,

From the ftp, I can see the index file. How do I see how the page would look on the web?

Kelly, have you made any websites before? It's fine if you haven't, I just don't want to explain things you might already know or skip over things you don't.

Kate1 like... I hate to be blunt but WTF? If you are not interested in a thread, dont open it. Dont post in it, and keep your comments to yourself. You have been very rude today, not only in this thread either.

Kate1 said:
sad site will callapse soon i think! hope it does

That's a very nasty, condescending personal attack for no good reason whatsoever. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it seems that in the majority of your posts, kate1, you're rude to people just for the sake of stirring up trouble. I've seen about 7 posts from you and they're all the same. In my opinion trolling is neither nice nor necessary. I would tell you this in private through an IM, rather than boring everyone else with it, but as my subscription hasn't kicked in yet I can't. I've therefore reported what I consider to be the worst of your posts. If you can't treat people with respect, then why don't you disappear?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Ali website. She comes across as an intelligent, powerful, and beautiful woman, who has done a lot of good things... and, much as I adore Bono, anyone who can put up with his antics for over 20 years must have the patience of a saint!! :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom