The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by hippyactress:
They're doing the seducing thing again...and I must say that it's WORKING!!!!!

Why do they torment us like this?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Why do they torment us like this?

LMAO At least it's not the one where Bono's seducing Edge.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Well I love everything about UF including Bono's mullet! *sniff* see here some of you hurt his feelings, and he's covered his mullet up with this cute little hat
wink.gif

U389989.jpg

I626101.jpg

lp71529.jpg

PG69124.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

*Eats this thread*

cheeburga.gif

flylicker.gif

I JUST ATE THE FLY!!!!!!!! Mmmm

monalisa.gif
oo

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I LOVE "MULLETS!!" MULLETS RULE!!!!

BONO + MULLET = HOT!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten
(edited 12-27-2001).]

Woo Hoo ... I am glad to know I am not the only person here who adores the mullett.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

YAY MULLETS!!!!

But only on the members of U2, no one else is allowed to have one!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

When this thread first came up I never thought it would get so much response- and most of it favorable, thanks people!Unforgettable Fire Bono was extra sexy- oh those moves! You younguns really missed something, maybe that's why some of you don't see the sex appeal in him, but I was there all along and he was steaming hot girls! The way he could bend in those pants and strut in those boots. Hey, where's Crzy these days, she could tell ya!
332%3C996323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323267847467ot1lsi

PS- No more "M" word or this will be me
mad.gif

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 12-30-2001).]

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Unforgettable Fire Bono was extra sexy- oh those moves! You younguns really missed something, maybe that's why some of you don't see the sex appeal in him, but I was there all along and he was steaming hot girls! The way he could bend in those pants and strut in those boots.
332%3C996323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323267847467ot1lsi

funny you should mention 'those pants & black boots' gypsy!
biggrin.gif

i came across my RedRocks concert tape today, i watched the whole show....it was AMAZING!!! i fell in love all over again! there was such a freshness and vitality about that performance. they were so 'wet behind the ears' for lack of a better phrase! *ahh memories*

they've always been a great live band, IMO the redrocks show is one of their best captured on video!

------------------
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

*+*MaRiA*+*
a little girl with Spanish eyes...

You're right Sparky's Girl! That's how it looks when you see it again after a long time. I remember when they used to show it on TV so much it was like 'not that again!' It was always around and I loved it so much. Then I watched it again this year for the first time in years and it's just like you described!

It's also so weird for me now, I didn't think they looked young back then because I was their age, but now looking back they look so young, and I think hey they are so young and cute and then I think, wait a minute, I was young then too and now I'm 'old' and so are they, and it's so weird!

I agree with you, ah the memories, and I fell in love all over again. Thanks for sharing your feelings, I have them too!
smile.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

i'd just like to comment that i'm listening to UF right now. elvis presley and america to be exact.

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Yay everyone!! I'm so glad this thread is a sucsess! More pics, memories, stories, comments are cool...
wink.gif
I love the UF CD, A Sort of Homecoming is in my top 5 U2 songs!! What is everybodys favorite song from UF? If you can pick that is...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Foadie:
Yay everyone!! I'm so glad this thread is a sucsess! More pics, memories, stories, comments are cool...
wink.gif
I love the UF CD, A Sort of Homecoming is in my top 5 U2 songs!! What is everybodys favorite song from UF? If you can pick that is...
biggrin.gif

UF is my favorite CD. Along with A Sort Of Homecoming my favorite song(s) from UF are: UF, Bad, Pride, 4th of July, MLK, Promendae. These songs are in my top U2 songs of all time. I get the warm fuzzies everytime I listen to this CD. It brings me back to my childhood.
biggrin.gif

DU38316.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 12-31-2001).]

YAY Icelady you made it! Thanks! It just wouldn't be a UF party without you! Thanks for stopping by! Crzy too! We needed you girls, now our thread can drop happy (but I hope it will stay up!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Icelady!
biggrin.gif

we'd missed you! and of course your lovely piccies! ((big hug))

my favorite song from UF has got to be UF!!

this is my favorite part!

Walk on by - walk on through
So sad to beseige your love so
Head on - stay this time
Stay tonight in a lie
I'm only asking but I think you know
Come on take me away
Come on take me away
Come on take me home - home again

And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear - no, not I
Stay in this time
Stay tonight in a lie
Ever after, this love in time
And if you save your love, save it all
Don't push me too far
Don't push me too far tonight

------------------
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

*+*MaRiA*+*
a little girl with Spanish eyes...

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
UF is my favorite CD. I get the warm fuzzies everytime I listen to this CD. It brings me back to my childhood.
biggrin.gif

Same with me!!! I was only a baby when this CD came out, and my parents played it, and I ALWAYS wanted to hear it! These songs and the JT songs always bring me back...I love them!!!
smile.gif
Icelady-I was told you are the Uf queen...and I can see why! Great pics! Do you have any of Larry? *beg*
wink.gif

THUD....

So glad you came back from vacation Icelady! Great pics! Wonderful way to begin the new year!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Same with me!!! I was only a baby when this CD came out, and my parents played it, and I ALWAYS wanted to hear it! These songs and the JT songs always bring me back...I love them!!!
smile.gif
Icelady-I was told you are the Uf queen...and I can see why! Great pics! Do you have any of Larry? *beg*
wink.gif

Foadie,

Oh my I have alot of catching up to do on the forum it seems. Did I miss something or what?? Anyhow, youw ant some of Larry, well here is a couple from the same gig as the others and I'll post more for ya - because you asked
smile.gif
smile.gif

1r.jpg

6r.jpg

here's one from '87
l17.jpg

I'll be back

smile.gif
wink.gif

Foadie,

Oh my I have alot of catching up to do on the forum it seems. Did I miss something or what?? Anyhow, youw ant some of Larry, well here is a couple from the same gig as the others and I'll post more for ya - because you asked
smile.gif
smile.gif

1r.jpg

6r.jpg

here's one from '87
l17.jpg

I'll be back

Icelady you are amazing, you just keep digging up the great big beauties from the glory days, thanks so much! I would post too but I can't compete with what you have, WOW!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom