The U2 posession you most love and Why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
My Rattle and Hum video and CD
they were Xmas presents.
The CD from Al (my guy. not gay! lol)
and the video from a friend of my sis.

*remembers Bono in the "BAD" interpretation. Waits impatiently to run home and play the R&H video*

*Wants to drool a sea this night*
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm hanging on
you're all that's left to hold on to...
I'm still waiting...

Um, the drumstick Larry gave me!

Self-explanatory...hehehehe.

Besides that, it would have to be my CDs of course!

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

My wristbands from one of the London shows because Bono grabbed my hand by the wrist and he touched them.

Why? Pretty self explanatory!

smile.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Why, Larry's drumstick, of course.
biggrin.gif

So are we ever gonna see pics of with you guys and Larry's sticks?

Just wondering!
tongue.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

*sniff* O my dear camo hat....how I love thee...

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

1. "The Joshua Tree" on CD: My parents gave that to me, and it sparked my love for U2.

2. "The Joshua Tree" on vinyl: After I fell in love with U2, my parents gave me their old JT record that they bought when it had first come out.

3. "The Unforgettable Fire" on vinyl: When I moved away from my hometown last year (the only place I had ever lived), my best friend gave that to me as a going away gift.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
So are we ever gonna see pics of with you guys and Larry's sticks?

Just wondering!
tongue.gif

I'm sure She Is Raging has that pic.
smile.gif
I'll ask her to scan it and post it for us. I look like a dork in the pic tho. lol

------------------
In an interview with BP Fallon:
BP: What do you do if you have the blues?
LARRY: Sing.
BP: What gives you the blues?
LARRY: Singing.

-April
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I look like a dork in the pic tho. lol
lol hey! -- YOU'RE not the one who has pictures of her feet and of her washing the toilet on the internet, are you?!
wink.gif
I don't think so!

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!

"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

My most prized posession has to be my Joshua Tree program that I had bought the night I became obsessed with U2, 11/15/1987, and then I had Bono sign it last April in San Jose!
It sais "Bono, with love Marisa"
Be still my beating heart
wink.gif

My Boston 4 bootleg that ultraviolet_j sent to me!
And...my sister recently found 1 Joshua tree tour poster and 1 Rattle and Hum poster that were framed in her friend's attic. She took them and gave them to me.
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

I tried so hard to build up a u2 collection...i had a few beloved items. All the videos and tapes, and some of the CD's and t-shirts. I also had a few posters, and a "picture" of Bono wearing a santa claus hat and clad only in underwear that my friend in the U.K. made for me several years ago,knowing that that would make me crack up, and I had an issue of Propaganda that Bono and Edge signed at Anaheim in April.

It is all gone now. It is all in a landfill.
mad.gif
Because peasants like me have NO rights in modern day "America" (or is it the USSA?? So hard to tell these days...)
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-28-2001).]

Originally posted by U2SJ:
My most prized posession has to be my Joshua Tree program that I had bought the night I became obsessed with U2, 11/15/1987, and then I had Bono sign it last April in San Jose!
It sais "Bono, with love Marisa"
Be still my beating heart
wink.gif

HOWW SWEEEEEETTT!!!!
Aww *jealous yet happy for you*
smile.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

My Irish Claddaugh ring...(I was wearing it when Bono kissed my hand and his lips touched it)
wink.gif

ok ok...it's not directly a u2 item, but it was touched directly by a U2 member! doesnt that count? hehe

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 10-31-2001).]

Originally posted by ABEL:
My Irish Claddaugh ring...(I was wearing it when Bono kissed my hand and his lips touched it)
wink.gif

ok ok...it's not directly a u2 item, but it was touched directly by a U2 member! doesnt that count? hehe

It does ABEL dear.
smile.gif

Lucky, lucky thing.

Boy, you guys are so lucky to have met members of u2 or have items touched by them. The chances of that happening to me are very slim now since they are not coming to australia... this time.

The closest I have gotten to meeting them is in 1984 'unforgettable fire tour' in sydney after the concert bono came out to say a few words after waiting for hours. But a 10ft fence separated me and hundreds of others from him. He was the only one that came out. That memory is my most prized possesion!

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

Back
Top Bottom