The U2 Crew Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just saw this on U2.com...

u2crew_conan.jpg

Great shot of thirteen illustrious U2 Crew members who set up the band when they performed live on Conan O'Brien's show earlier this month. What an extraordinary snapshot of rock'n'roll humanity and what a tale these people could tell of life on the road with you know who.

(Come to think of it, some of them have already told that tale. It's on our U2.Com Subscribers site under 'Crew Profiles'.)

In this shot, going from left to right, we have: (back row) Terry, Rab, Stuart, Robbie, Phil, Dave, Joe, Jake and (front row) Ben, Rachel, Sam, Rocco, Dallas.

...so, let's have a U2 Crew Appreciation Thread! :D

They're the people working behind the scenes so that we all can enjoy our favourite rock'n'roll band! :bow: They - perhaps more than anyone else - deserve their own "Appreciation Thread"! :yes:

Get pic-posting girls! :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
Merc, I suspected you'd have a few photos of Dallas to post...

:sexywink:

Me?! :shifty:

Now, why on earth would you suspect such a thing...? :whistle: :angel:

Found Phil and Rocco too... :D

133_main1.jpg

:bow:

112_main1.jpg

:bow:

Thanks for the Dallas-pics Edgette - they're really, really great!!! :yes:

:combust:

^ Anyone have the one from "Getty Images" in a larger version...? :help:

:wink:

ETA: Gotta go - will be back later with more (Dallas :whistle: ) pics! :wave:

Last edited:
there is also a woman who seems to be in charge of everything.
a tattoed woman, does any know who she is ?

Her name is Rachel, but I don't think she's in charge of everything. She seems to follow Dallas around when she isn't checking the wireless systems and Larry's floor tom.

I don't know what to think about the crew! Sometimes I think they are the luckiest people- they get paid to hang out with U2 and touch their instruments (it means a lot to some people)

Sometimes I think they are the most under-apprecited bunch in the U2 camp. Would we even have a show without them?

THANKS GUYS :wave:

sorry if my idea of "appreciation" doesn't mean photos in this case!

Merc said:

Well this picture was the best one she took that night...says alot doesn't it....:tongue:

These days it sounds as if *someone* would have paid the entrance fee just to see Dallas alone.

It's a real shame though that we didn't get any pictures of John in the pink t-shirt. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom