The U2 Crew Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i_love_adam said:
Is the guy on extreme left Edge's bodyguard?

:yes:

That looks like Brian (Berry-Brian, or whatever he is called! :wink: ) to me! :)

forty said:
I snagged these off u2tours.com (taken by Jennifer Hawker). What a cool moment this was! ;)

crew.jpg

crew2.jpg

I can make out some of it, but does it say "The U2 crew would like to thank..." and then all their names? Or is there more?

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

'The U2 crew would like to thank Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam for a great 2005.'

:applaud: to the crew

side note - would have been cool if the crew could have planned to print the back of their shirts with the appropriate lettering for the crowd (outside of the band/ellipse) to see their message too :shrug:

:bump:

The "Crew-TV" is now up at U2.com in HD! :D

Made a few caps of Dallas :shifty:...

Dallas1.jpg

Dallas2a.jpg

More as I'm watching it - the computer is a bit slow today!

:cute: he's such a cutie

I would love it if the whole the tech band opened for u2 at some of the 4th leg dates

I :heart: Phil

he gave me Bono's setlist even though annoying frat boys behind me were trying to reach for it

Miroslava said:
Dallas :cute:

*smooches Adam pick in wallet given by Dallas*

Now I officially envy you....

Thanks for all the pics, it's good to see these guys who must have had some hard times during the tour, working hard for the band and for us, but still remained humble for the job they are doing and kind and friendly even for the scary Plebans! :wink:
Big thanks for all of them!!!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

nurse chrissi said:
:cute: he's such a cutie

:yes: :yes: :yes:

nurse chrissi said:
I would love it if the whole the tech band opened for u2 at some of the 4th leg dates

:hyper:

That would be awsome! They'd be the most popular support group ever - "Rocko & The Devils", wasn't it? :giggle:

nurse chrissi said:
if it happens I shall take many many pictures :D

Yes, please!

If it happens (crosses fingers, toes, everything! :D) can I request some pr. e-mail since I'm gonna have a hard time accessing the blue crack for the next couple of months? :bow:

Back
Top Bottom