The U2 Challenge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PN006201.jpg
IT002094.jpg
IT002100.jpg
BE070274.jpg
ZCV813961.jpg
IT002093.jpg

Okay scavenger hunt:

I'm looking for:

Bono in a suit- actual business suit, pre-1998. Not flashy colored, or gangster or pimp suit, or just jacket alone with other pants and a non-dress shirt! Has to be a straight laced ordinary business suit. Bonus for tie!

Bono giving the peace sign, pre-1990.

Larry with bare feet, any time!

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
Oh my God! He wore that shirt when U2 received the Freedom of Dublin! :love: I love it so much and he looked so sexy in it when they played One.............:drool:

FallingStar said:

Oh my God! He wore that shirt when U2 received the Freedom of Dublin! :love: I love it so much and he looked so sexy in it when they played One.............:drool:

LOL, something funny about that sweater: he cut holes at the ends of the sleeves for his thumbs!! I swear, no joke! You can see it on some video clip I have, like the 60 mins thing or something. :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

LOL, something funny about that sweater: he cut holes at the ends of the sleeves for his thumbs!! I swear, no joke! You can see it on some video clip I have, like the 60 mins thing or something. :up:

I can sympathise with this... I too am a little person (well I'm 5 foot 2 inches) and no sleeves fit....you get kinda used to the comforting feel of sleees covering your hands. When I was at school and aged about 13 I had holes cut in my sleeves for my thumbs. When (*note when not if!!*) I meet bono I may have to have some emotional bonding over sleeves.......

*I wish*

Lu
:eek:)
(who's no doubt talking crap due to drink taken!!)

:lmao:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I know. :yes: That's why I cut holes in one of my sweaters. :yes: When Bono sang he tugged so cute on his sleeves with his thumb in the hole! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom