The U2 "7" CD is AWESOME!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's great!

And I love the cover-but why does Bono always have his mouth open like that?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

*waits for Mona to arrive to supply the INNUENDO*

tee-hee!

Man oh man I love Bono's mouth in that picture...exceptionally Bonolicious!

Can anyone scan the cover or post a pic of it? Edge is so freaking cute on it!

And I'm starting to wonder why he always has his mouth open... today my boyfriend and his friend saw some of the pictures on my binder, and they asked the same question.

Walk On?! With hallelujahs?! Looks like I'll be taking the long way home tonight via Tarzhay.

LOL at the cover pic.

Originally posted by President Stupid:
And I'm starting to wonder why he always has his mouth open... today my boyfriend and his friend saw some of the pictures on my binder, and they asked the same question.

'Cos he's a silly Bono.

I'm listening to Walk On right now, but is it really the single version? I have the Walk On single, and this is not the same at all. I love this one so much more. It sounds post 9/11. What have any of you heard?

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I'm listening to Walk On right now, but is it really the single version? I have the Walk On single, and this is not the same at all. I love this one so much more. It sounds post 9/11. What have any of you heard?

I don't have the actual "single" so I can't say, but perhaps it is the version that will be/was released as a radio single. It sounds much more like the way they do the song in concert...especially post 9/11. I love it!

Hallelujahhhhh!

LOOK! Absolutely no Target corporate logos to be found! (some were afraid there would be)
9237579lg.jpg

9237586lg.jpg

9237582lg.jpg

9237578lg.jpg

I love the cover photo! I love the CD!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 01-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
It's great!

And I love the cover-but why does Bono always have his mouth open like that?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

*waits for Mona to arrive to supply the INNUENDO*

I asked my mother, like she would know?, but yeah, I'm listening to it right now. Of course, my mother had to look at all sorts of things before we could make our way to the music department (I would have walked over myself, but well, everytime I leave to look for something, I end up getting lost) so then I had to stop and look at the Spongebob and Harry Potter stuff (Yeah, yeah, I'm a NERD) so FINALLY we get to music department, I let out a squeal, and nearly knocked over the whole display (Oops!) And I carried the cd around with a big doofy grin, and when we went to check out, the checker out lady smiled as she rang it up, then told my mother that she thinks her grandson likes this band. I was scared of that.

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

i can't believe I forgot to mentione the adorable picture as well!!! OMG, I agree, Edge looks freakin ADORABLE!!!! (his eyes look all 'twinkly' or something, and I love that 'elevation air' t-shirt!)

Yeah, what is UP with Bono and his open mouth? Maybe it's just a running joke - Bono can't ever seem to shut up so why not open it for a picture as well??
confused.gif

WHATEVAH Boner!!!
wink.gif

Can anyone scan the cover or post a pic of it? Edge is so freaking cute on it!

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
Edge looks like he just had some of that wacky tobaccy.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!! I'm glad someone else noticed it! Edgie sure does look "relaxed" doesn't he!

LOL Gina
biggrin.gif

BONO: *GRRRROOOWWWLLL*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!! I'm glad someone else noticed it! Edgie sure does look "relaxed" doesn't he!

Reeee-laxxxed!
wink.gif

OMG that cover is GORGEOUS!

I went to Target today... and they were out!
frown.gif
The one day I should have cut school, but I decided to be a good little girl and wait patiently until the end of the day...

I will have to go back another day to Target, or "Tar-jeh" as some people say it (lol that cracks me up)
smile.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

I was real lucky today. My mom has Tuesdays off, and the doctors office she works at is near target. She had to go return a key she accidently brought home, and she went to Target and got it for me. I'm SO glad I got it today. I'll have to bring it to school tomorrow so I can look at the cover while my boring teachers are babbling about something.

tons of CDs in my local target on the Mon river in pittsburgh. I grabbed my copy in a flash.

and now i am listen' and lovin'.

but i have a quesh. WHY TARGET?

what is the deal there?

Originally posted by elizabeth:
but i have a quesh. WHY TARGET?

what is the deal there?

Target does this sort of thing with many bands. I know both Sting and Jewel have had "exclusive" CD's there.

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

OMD!!! it's amazing! i am COMPLETELY in love with the acoustic version of Stuck!!! SO orgasmic!

i listened to it at least 20 times in a row today~ i'm NOT exaggerating!!

great great cd! i also adore the version of Walk On!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

tis a wonderful CD....
biggrin.gif

I have listenedeth until my heart could beareth no more...and then I decidedeth that I must have one more listen....and my poor heart gave out...so here I lie on the floor...listening
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

grabbed a whole bunch this morn at 8:15. Been listening all day, Walk On made me cry with all the hallelujahs, just like in Hamilton...reminded me of why I think this song should win the Grammy!!!

Also LMAO at who wasn't wearing the shades, all the baby blues sparkling against the red. They looked pretty giggly!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Just picked up a copy from my local Target an hour ago, and it's got all my favorites on it - Summer Rain, Always, Big Girls, Influx Remix, etc. AND a nice surpsise, a fabulous version of "Walk On" with the "hallelujia's" at the end, which isn't on the album version...like Tony says, it's GRRRRRRREAT!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Run don't walk to go get yourself one! They're only $7.00!
wink.gif

I got mine last night too! Woo Hoo! It is awesome!!!

I practically sprinted from my car, to the store to the music section (all the while having this rocokulous grin on my face and trying not to squeel with joy).

The acoustic Stuck is so beautiful and Walk On with the hallelujahs is so cool.

Well, I love the whole thing.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LMAO@LARRY'S HAIR!!!!! It really looks black...maybe he like dyed it or something right after the tour lmao...That would be kinda...strange to see him with black hair but I'd still love him anyway
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*cries* I hope when I go to Targ?t today they still have it...if not...i'm going to make a big scene like throwing myself on the ground kicking and screaming "I WANT MY U2 CDDDDDDDDDD!!" I bet they'd make one appear from outta nowhere to make me shutup lmao
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

I love the cover, and the CD.

I think the picture had some airbrush technique going on. Does anyone agree?
Also, Adam doesn't really look like Adam!
And larry looks really good with his hair that color.

I guess both Adam and Larry got into the hair dye post-tour.

I got this from enjoyu2.com "rumors":

During the ZooTV tour Bono was kidnapped in Japan by a nefarious cult which subjected him to sensory deprivation and hypnotized him to confuse the phrase "smile for the camera" with "open wide for the dentist," hence the many photographs which cause one to admire his mollars.

LOL! Sounds like a movie I was just watching with Mel Gibson in it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

[This message has been edited by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl (edited 01-24-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom