The STAR of the Vertigo tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
...in my opinion, has been Adam. For serious. And that's coming from a Bono girl.

Oh man, the Adam love on this tour is AH MAY ZING.

I say let's pay tribute, shall we?

9743565_69c527f2b4.jpg

10774048_0fff4c3577.jpg

spaceball.gif

And some that I took in Chitown last week:

13501689_b5927dc4bc.jpg

13502600_d4aa9dc0ad.jpg

Adam is very cool,I loved how he walked around the catwalk so much during the 5/9 concert :)

Rhia

Adam is so :cute:
During Seattle1 I was front row while in the "bomb shelter". I threw Adam
a kiss then he gave me a big ol' grin and a wink :combust:

Just a random Adam pic :drool:
22-adam.jpg

Last edited:
Adam has become the best looking member of U2.
We shouldn't tell Larry this..:sexywink:

If I were a woman, altho Bono and Larry might be the most fun in the sack, Adam would be the guy that you would want to stay and have breakfast with.

Larry and Bono would have to be snuck out early.;)

db9

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:
Adam's awesome but I think Edge is the total rock god of this tour.

:up:

I was lucky enough to stand in front of him in the elipse on 5-12, it was the most amazing thing to be able to watch him up close. He closes his eyes and just lets go. He's very underrated and as Diamond said, very humble. If he was up front saying "look at me!" I don't think we'd have the same amount of respect for him.

Edgette said:

I was lucky enough to stand in front of him in the elipse on 5-12, it was the most amazing thing to be able to watch him up close. He closes his eyes and just lets go. He's very underrated and as Diamond said, very humble. If he was up front saying "look at me!" I don't think we'd have the same amount of respect for him.

Edge definitely has been humble and low key in the past but on this tour he is really busting out and relishing being on stage and being a rock star. He's so much more animated and energetic than I've ever seen him before. I am for sure an Edge girl so am probably biased, but he completely blew me away all three nights I saw him.

diamond said:
Adam has become the best looking member of U2.
We shouldn't tell Larry this..:sexywink:

I agree wholeheartedly! There's a reason Bono called him "Sexy Adam Clayton" as they danced at Seattle2. :wink:

Adam has become the hottest member (again, this from another Bono girl!). I was just as ecstatic to get Adam's winks as he walked by me on the ellipse as I was to have Bono singing to me!! Grrrrarrgh. :drool:

dsmith2904 said:

Edge definitely has been humble and low key in the past but on this tour he is really busting out and relishing being on stage and being a rock star. He's so much more animated and energetic than I've ever seen him before. I am for sure an Edge girl so am probably biased, but he completely blew me away all three nights I saw him.

I have to agree here. I saw Edge actually dancing...I don't mean his guitar flair stuff but actually shaking his groove thing on the catwalk....I couldn't believe it! Very cool.

Edgette said:

. He's very underrated and as Diamond said, very humble. If he was up front saying "look at me!" I don't think we'd have the same amount of respect for him.

excellent point.

i like edge too because at fan signings he is the most approachable.:up:

Bono's meet and greets are like a bad press conference sometimes:wink:

db9

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:lol: good point

Everyone sort of acts more orderly when the Edge is out.

re Bono fan meet/greets..and pandemonium..

sometimes one wonders if bono kinda likes it, so he has an excuse to leave early..or he likes an elevated level of excitement or electricity..so ppl are still babling about it long afterwards.

:wink:

db9

Edge is just my kind of person-quiet, humble, nice, not an attention seeker. It's tough to find that kind of person let alone someone who is also in a famous band. He's content w/ who he is.

It sounds like he's happy and having fun on stage and that's great.

diamond said:
If I were a woman, altho Bono and Larry might be the most fun in the sack, Adam would be the guy that you would want to stay and have breakfast with.

Ha. That is awesome.

And hey!! This isn't Adam!

3439664323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3B%3A65977ot1lsi

That you? I am Ry's friend Bridget, "Tinkertart" from Flickr. Hi Dave! :wave:

Last edited:
PaleBlueDot said:

Ha. That is awesome.

And hey!! This isn't Adam!

3439664323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3B%3A65977ot1lsi

That you? I am Ry's friend Bridget, "Tinkertart" from Flickr. Hi Dave! :wave:

yes Bridget,:)

brother ryan told me ALOT of things about you..;)

he said you are a great person.

db9
:)

nice thread too.

Last edited:
and Edge doesn't have a groove thing:angry:

he just get's a little antimated for a few seconds, like he had a double expresso coffee backstage shortly before the gig, and then he catches himself realizing he's The Edge.

claiming Edge has some grooviness going on is like saying Bono could be the world's quiestest librarian.:sexywink:

... maybe Bono could work in a library but only for a few minutes:wink:

db9

Last edited:
It's the glasses. Adam is so much better looking without them. Come to think of it, so is Bono...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom