The Slash Hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mama K

The Fly
My friend Tania stroked her chin one day and thought "You know what? I'm going to make...a slash hat!!"

So she went to the store, bought a green bucket hat, used a strip of duct tape, a black Sharpie, and white out to make this slash hat.

She placed the strip of duct tape on top, and used the cover for U2 At The End Of The World as an inspiration, then put all the slash pairings around the brim.

I will have pictures soon, as soon as my friend gets off her lazy bum and decides to upload them!

I'm confused too...I don't mind slash at all, but I sure wouldn't put it on a hat and wear it around. And at this point, everyone has been paired with everyone else so it would have to be a big hat or little pictures...
Okay I'm thinking way too much about it. I just don't understand why.

CMM said:

I do not want it on a cat!
I will not have it in a house,
I will not have it with a mouse!
I do not like slash with spam
I do not like slash, Edge-I-Am!

Hey! that's MY line!! :madspit:

Maybe it's a hat with a big '/' painted on it???

Next will be the Backslash Hat \. :D

[Isn't meant mean. :)]

Attachments

• slash.jpg
    slash.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 139
:lol:

People wanting to see that thing. :shrug:

3369%3A%3B5923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232337978%3A556ot1lsi

(Thought I swear it looks like something different at first look :censored:....)

backslash is what i thought too :shifty:

and that CERTAINLY has nothing to do with a seamless transition...

*bows*
:D

it's funny cause i don't even trust myself with all those unibrows........i mean, sometimes i wonder if i am hatching an evil plan or something.....

:coocoo:
:evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom